watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

scousers poor behaviour

Started by bobbo, May 12, 2013, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

I was a young exuberant fan once (in a bygone age I know) but there's no room today for the hatefull behaviour of those liverpool louts letting off firecrackers and throwing flares onto our hallowed pitch.I was soooo pleased to see one very beefy black steward getting in amongst them and digging out at least a couple of the culprits he needs a medal , he certainly was'nt fazed by their intimmidating behaviour. Just an addition one of the scouse f***wits took his clothes off and jumped into the thames at he crabtree wot a dope certainly not bursting with 'O' levels
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Sheepskin Junior

Smokebombs and flares. Pathetic, idiotic behaviour. The fact that it was cheered every time too disgusts me. It's just because we had more flair on the pitch. Publishable words cannot describe what I think of them.
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Northern Cottager

Scummy team. If they'd of set themselves on fire they'd of blamed someelse too.

Hate them.

jarv

Very sad. There is absolutely no place in football for this kind of idiotic behaviour. Next season, do not allocate them any tickets. Simple. If any show up on the day wearing shirt, scarf or anything, don't let them in, simple.

Fulham neighbours, watch your hubcaps.

Chesh

Didn't hang around after the final whistle, and as we got to Fulham Palace Road there was a loud, lanky Scouser (with about 4 or 5 mates) bouncing the match ball along the pavement singing down his mobile and to anyone else that was interested 'we've got the matchball cos that's what we do?!?'

Sounded like he was boasting about nicking it, but maybe Sturridge kicked it into the crowd (as surely he got it after his hat-trick).

As he got to the cemetery another one of his mates arrived from the opposite direction with a whole box of Coronas which they instantly started to share out and look around shiftily.

I know it is a stereotype of Scousers proud to be on the rob, but these lads seemed to fit that bill, and stood out like a sore thumb.

And it was definitely the match ball because it had the grass stains and everything on it.

This isn't meant to be a 'lets knock the Scousers post' as I generally like them (and their passion)- just thought I'd post it as an interesting observation from the day.

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Sgt Fulham

Its one thing that makes this defeat easier to swallow. At the end of the day (and game) we're not the scousers.

JBH

The next time a scousers mentions Hillsborough to me I will team them to fcuk off!
They ruined the day for a lot of younsters who parents took them out of the ground early into the match.
I have emailed the club and told them exactly what I think of the ground security staff an stewarding and hey said its was being investigated by the club and police so hopefully thry will recpmmend that we do away with the neutral area

alfie

Quote from: JBH on May 13, 2013, 04:36:46 PM
The next time a scousers mentions Hillsborough to me I will team them to fcuk off!
They ruined the day for a lot of younsters who parents took them out of the ground early into the match.
I have emailed the club and told them exactly what I think of the ground security staff an stewarding and hey said its was being investigated by the club and police so hopefully thry will recpmmend that we do away with the neutral area

I just don't understand the reasoning of allocating the required amount of away tickets and then just letting away supporters buy tickets for this bloody neutral area, i would rather see it empty than full of away supporters. I just do not see how the club are allowed to not have away supporters segregated.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

H3Matt

I sold my seat for the game because I'll own up and say, I HATE scousers. Glad I didn't go to the game. I watched a stream and couldn't believe what I was seeing! How did this happen? The club has a lot of work to do to make sure it doesn't happen again. Start with doing away with this stupid neutral end! Have a section dedicated to away supporters.

Alan_C

The perpetual victims simply demonstrated their lack of respect for others.

A day after the anniversary of the Bradford fire they are letting of flares and fire works is simply a disgrace.

Nobody should go to a football match and be at risk of not making it home as a result of attending a football match. That's why there was indeed injustice for 96 Liverpool fans, injustice for our own Foxy and injustice for the 56 who never made it home after the Bradford tragedy.

For Liverpool fans of all fans to behave like that disrispecting the memory of others in such a way demonstrates a complete lack of class on so may levels. Not even to mention those who will have been scared by their antics and affected by the smoke.

I agree that they simply should have no tickets allocated next year.

Also it seemed that it was expected as the steward had gloves available to handle and dispose of the flares. Why not search the lot of them. I can't even take a bottle of water with a lid n it into the ground!

The Equalizer

I'm quite surprised by this reading. I was even more surprised to find out that the Whistle and Flute was open to Fulham ticket holders only, as I was duly and very nearly turned away from the door. It was only when I gave them my true credentials as a friend of the management (backed by my FFC Oyster Card holder) that I was let in.

It seems that the police were expecting trouble, but, once again, this surprises me as it's quite rare that trouble is 'expected' at Craven Cottage.

I put it down to mass hysteria.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Scrumpy

my comments from another thread

....and perhaps more ironic, but maybe not as obvious, was that the first 20 yards of gang way from the pitch upwards was again full of fans standing. Presumably these guys had no allocated seat, so had to stand in gangways. Which suggests fans 'doubling up' at the turnstiles, climbing fences to get in, or something similar. Which, to a poor, simple southerner like me, suggests absolutely no respect for the memory of Liverpool fans who died through overcrowding at Hillsborough.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

jarv

Thread title should be "scousers normal behaviour" 096.gig

Cravenawin

Was in Liverpool Saturday and got the early train back Sunday from Lime Street. Roughly 150 scousers got on and all had cases of lager and were drinking as soon as the train left at 8:15.At Euston underground  and the amount of them jumping ticket barriers was unreal. One virtually took me out when I put my ticket in as he wanted to get through before the gate shut.
Going by that, it makes you wonder how many got in without tickets. Add to that all the pyrotechnics and it was a throwback to the bad days of the seventies. All the justice they've been seeking since Hillsborough ( and i apologise for being controversial) makes you wonder if it really was their fault for what happened. Horrible fans from a craphole of a city which undoubtedly reflects in their disgusting behaviour.