watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Roberto Mancini GONE

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, May 13, 2013, 11:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

With him and Fergie out of the way, stick £10 on #CFC to win the title BEFORE Jose gets put in charge. Odds will slash the second he's appointed
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

God The Mechanic

I get City firing him, but there's two games left this season.  They didn't have to be dicks about it.

tommy

Massive mistake. Not because he's a good manager but because there isn't anyone else bar Jose that will do a better job. City finished 2nd because they had the 2nd best team. That's not bad in my book.

St Eve

But they had the most expensive team. We criticize Jol who spent barely anything over 2years while Mancini spent in excess of 200 million.

Drake44444

Pellegrini is better than Mancini. 

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Quote from: Drake44444 on May 14, 2013, 02:45:16 AM
Pellegrini is better than Mancini.  

But is he better than Mourinho? Not even close, but they're going for Pellegrini because he (presumably) doesn't come with the same emotional baggage as "The Special One." ("I will only coach where I am LOVED!")

As for Mancini getting the sack, this is what he gets for blaming losing the Cup final on his bosses for "never settling that I'll be the manager next year." To my mind, that was the last straw, and if I'd been in their position, I'd have pulled the trapdoor on Mancini the minute I heard him say that rubbish.

tommy

I don't get why they would go for pelligrini. He's done nothing in his career apart from spend alot of money.

fulhamfever

No Pellegrini is not better than Mancini

Mancini Record as Manager
Man City
1 FA Premier League
1 FA Cup
1 FA Community Shield

Inter Milan
3 Scuddeto
2 Coppa Italia
2 Super Coppa Italia

Fiorentina
1 Coppa Italia

Lazio
1 Coppa Italia

12 Years as a Manager and 12 Trophies is not a bad return.

Manuel Pellegrini
Villarreal
1 Intertoto Cup

Universidad Catolica
1 Copa Interamericana
1 Copa Chile

LDU Quito
1 Serie A

San Lorenzo
1 Primera Division
1 Copa Mercosur

River Plate
1 Primer Division

In 26 Years Manuel Pellegrini has won 8 Trophies

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Burt

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on May 14, 2013, 08:22:11 AM
Madness. That is all.

And there in one word is good summary of what football is today...

grandad

Why have a manager at all. The coaches do the training stuff, the boards do the buying & selling of players & the day to day running of the club. What actually is there left for a manager to do?
Do away with the lot of them & save us loads of money.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Kentish Gent

...and the insanity at City demonstrates why Jol should be given the chance to redeem himself next season. He's intelligent enough to know the reasons for our 'Double Dip' form this season and should be given the opportunity to put it right. (Cue howls of outrage from the 'Jol Must Go' brigade)