more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So long and thanks for all the fish

Started by DukeTyrion, May 13, 2013, 11:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent Cassandra

Duke
Firstly I would like to echo the sentiments posted by others about the speedy recovery of your other half.    I too like Jol and support the type of football that he is trying to achieve at our club. It is obvious that he is as disappointed and as frustrated as us that all his stirling work trying to get class players at the club for little money hasn't borne the fruit that it deserves. Personally I would rather see Fulham finish 17th in the league than finish 8th with Sam Alardyce in charge.
In my head I made the same decision as you to leave the forum a couple of months ago after an offensive remark from one of the anti Jol brigade.  Just take a break like I did, not that anyone will notice... It made me feel like I felt when I was a kid. I ran away from home, after 10 hours without food I crept back and found that no one had noticed I had left....Big Lesson.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

RidgeRider

Duke, a break away from the message board is something we all must do from time to time. Even Mods will take a break. Come back when you are ready and best wishes to your better half.

OldBrownShoe

Dear Duke, sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but you write intelligent well thought out stuff and I urge you to stick around. Your first consideration must be for your wife and I/we wish her all the best. Take care.  065.gif
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Texas White

Quote from: Jimpav on May 13, 2013, 11:49:22 AM
Good luck to you and sorry that you don't feel that FoF is for you anymore.

I won't seize this as another opportunity to beat the Jol out drum but I would add that I shared similar views to you until the Reading game.

Take care Sir.

Exactly..... final straw for me.

SaltfordWhite

Burt