News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have you (or do you) ever dream about Fulham?

Started by Jimpav, January 29, 2010, 11:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

I had a very random dream a couple of nights ago involving Bullard (he was a Hull player still), Murphy and Zamora.

DevonFFC

I have, that a popped up at stamford bridge and scored a towing header, quite good if i may so my self.

mrska

I used to to dream about having a full house, in the days we were averaging about 4 - 5000. The other dreams  i have involve the area rather than the team...Bishops Park or the various pubs  ive had a drinky in.

Can't remember ever having an erotic dream about Steeeeeeeeeed though...

TonyGilroy

Frequently.

Only the other night I had a detailed in depth discussion with Mr Fayed.

I can't remember what we discuused but I do know that we were both taxi drivers.

The Equalizer

I'm not sure if this counts, but I had a dream about an erotic encounter with an ex girlfriend who was wearing the Dabs.com home kit and little else...

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

RidgeRider

Classic EQ!

I wish I had something funny to add but I don't. I can't say I have ever had a legit dream about Fulham however I have daydreamed about playing for them, even at my age.

Most of my dreams involve a blonde biker babe and butt butter is in their some where.  :o

finnster01

Normally, I do not but I wish I did. Especially since the only Fulham dream I can remember having was being very excited in the stands at the Cottage and watching our new striker, Fernando Torres, run onto the field. And then I woke up...Totally gutted and angry as a bastard
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimpav

I had a dream about us beating Villa a couple of years ago (around the time of the Great escape) but the one I had the other night was very odd.

The other night was not football related. I was looking out of a ground floor window watching the Hull team train. I asked them to get Bullard to sign my match day programme. He didn't want to.

Then Zamora came long and gave me a hug (He was really, really happy) and Murphy was there, oddly covered in lots of bling jewelery (Think Bobby George/ Mr T).

HatterDon

Quote from: RidgeRider on January 29, 2010, 01:04:03 PM
Classic EQ!

I wish I had something funny to add but I don't. I can't say I have ever had a legit dream about Fulham however I have daydreamed about playing for them, even at my age.

Most of my dreams involve a blonde biker babe and butt butter is in their some where.  :o

It is now my turn to ask you if Mrs. RidgeRider reads this forum!  ;D
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

os5889

I remember once having an absolutely awesome round of golf with Schwartzer and Davies, then getting given a hammy end season ticket and being told that we were going to sign Lucas Podolski.

That was an embarrassing announcemnt at work the next day....

However I do have a season ticket so its coming true slowly....

Steve_orino

I haven't dreamt of Fulham but I do dream of arriving at Fulham...can't wait!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

michaelread

i dont know if this counts but....

considering the time frame of when the games are played here, if i have had a big friday night and i stay up to watch a game on saturday night/sunday morning at 2 am, i usually fall asleep at half time and wake up with a completely false and random series of events that happened in the game, with a completely made up score line, thinking its true until i check the FoF homepage and find out how wrong I am....