watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

1st game

Started by mouse, May 15, 2013, 02:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mouse

090.gif I know it's early but I would like Man Utd away in the first game2013/2014. Any preferences ??

Ordar

We'll either get Utd away, or one of the promoted sides away.

rusty shackleford

cmg

How about getting things underway with a nice local derby against QP....oh, yeah, sorry, forgot. Shame, eh?

LBNo11

...Cardiff City at home, that'll give us the opportunity to repair the ground and surrounding areas for the rest of the season...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

I will be on holiday, so getting our annual defeat at Goodison Park in nice and early will get my vote.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Burt on May 15, 2013, 04:45:31 PM
I will be on holiday, so getting our annual defeat at Goodison Park in nice and early will get my vote.

I'm optimistic about this fixture now Moyes is gone as well as Fellaini, Jagielka and Baines being on their way. Not to mention Hughes being in the running for the job haha.

Is the thinking behind hoping for Man Utd away first game, an inevitable defeat then hopefully kick on...opposite to this season basically.

I think Stoke away first game.

Matt Inglis

Hopefully Hull at home.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

MontenegroWhite

Some team from top 6. They are out of form in the beginning of the season.

Italiancottager

Why you wanna lose at the first match? :D
It doesn't matter what country you come from, a few trips to the cottage and it will end up in your heart and blood

YankeeJim

How about Hull? We owe them.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

WhiteJC

Quote from: YankeeJim on May 15, 2013, 05:51:43 PM
How about Hull? We owe them.

we did that last time they were promoted

sumofallparts

Citeh at the Cottage.
Manuel in charge and not fully organised?
The Chelsea of the North.
Big scalp to get us going :)

DiegoFulham

Wouldn't mind Norwich at home at first again!! get first win on board! like many said could get the Everton result out of the way aha
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

SP

It'll be Cardiff away on SKY Sunday 4pm kickoff.

grandad

It´s the last 6 I am more concerned with. I don´t want a run in like this season.
Where there's a will there's a wife

mangoputney

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 15, 2013, 04:40:39 PM
...Cardiff City at home, that'll give us the opportunity to repair the ground and surrounding areas for the rest of the season...

+1 they are horrible
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Jimpav

I would like the first 6 to Swansea, Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton, Arsenal and Villa. Then Jol can show us what he is capable of with his own squad.

If we don't improve on one point then we can get his replacement sorted before Christmas.