watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Under 18's v Sunderland

Started by Fulham Tup North, May 15, 2013, 08:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elgreenio

Best to get the kick up the backside out the way in the semi and really switch on for the final.

Reading are a really dangerous outfit at the moment but hoping you all turn up to support the lads on Sunday and roar them over the line.

A vast difference in this team to the one that won it last season. They had experience at that level in abundance, this time around the key players (keeper, pretty much the whole midfield) are first years with just a few of the older heads thrown in

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

earlbeatty

Quote from: chiefo on May 15, 2013, 10:54:31 PM
Quote from: earlbeatty on May 15, 2013, 10:21:49 PM
It was certainly a very entertaining game!!
For about 70 mins we looked in total control, had cruised to a four goal lead and looking comfortable, we made a few changes and lost all impetus, gave away possession and let Sunderland back into the game, Sunderland even had a goal disallowed that would have taken it into extra time!!
I was v.impressed by young Roberts, he can beat a player with ease and look forward to seeing more of him over the years.
The Final is at Craven Cottage on Sunday with a 1300 kick off, so may well go and watch this and then head into South Wimbledon to watch the Swansea game.

EB

Where in South Wim EB?

Chiefo - it is a bar called Three Ways, 175 Kingston Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 1LH. I watched the Newcastle away game in there and although I haven't checked yet, they seem to show the Fulham games. Will check and post back on here when confirmed.

EB

chiefo

Quote from: earlbeatty on May 16, 2013, 09:58:05 AM
Quote from: chiefo on May 15, 2013, 10:54:31 PM
Quote from: earlbeatty on May 15, 2013, 10:21:49 PM
It was certainly a very entertaining game!!
For about 70 mins we looked in total control, had cruised to a four goal lead and looking comfortable, we made a few changes and lost all impetus, gave away possession and let Sunderland back into the game, Sunderland even had a goal disallowed that would have taken it into extra time!!
I was v.impressed by young Roberts, he can beat a player with ease and look forward to seeing more of him over the years.
The Final is at Craven Cottage on Sunday with a 1300 kick off, so may well go and watch this and then head into South Wimbledon to watch the Swansea game.

EB

Where in South Wim EB?

Chiefo - it is a bar called Three Ways, 175 Kingston Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 1LH. I watched the Newcastle away game in there and although I haven't checked yet, they seem to show the Fulham games. Will check and post back on here when confirmed.

EB

Ah nice one EB I know the fella there, Dan the man. Didn't know they had our games though, lol don't know him that well then.