more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chicks Predict - Swansea

Started by H3Matt, May 17, 2013, 01:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H3Matt

Chicks Predict - Swansea

I must've looked weird, sitting at my computer mouthing "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" as the chicken went for a Swansea win but we managed to get away with a draw prediction.

In our current form, would you be happy with a draw? I know I would be.

Rhys Lightning 63

So long as it's a 2-2 draw. Don't want to flog all that way for a 0-0
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Fulham76

Don't know what those crazy chicks are thinking... It's got a home win written all over it.

HatterDon

Swansea's players and managers seem to want to continue to play and to win. I see this as 3-0, and 1 point from our last 8 matches.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

Can't see anything else apart from a home win.

But as we are safe, and at season's end, with a bunch of changes to the first team in the making, I can't get too excited by this game, or won't read too much significance in to the result.

jarv

No need for chicks to predict. Any one of us can predict the outcome of this one. 093.gif

Cravenawin

Hope to god FFC get rid of those chickens next season. Wonder how many other clubs have animals/ birds predicting the outcome of matches. Cringeworthy and embarrassing. We get enough stick over the MJ statue.If other clubs knew about the chickens, god knows what stick we'd get.

FFCSteve

My poor old dead dog could predict a home win!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Fulham76

Quote from: Cravenawin on May 17, 2013, 07:23:56 PM
Hope to god FFC get rid of those chickens next season. Wonder how many other clubs have animals/ birds predicting the outcome of matches. Cringeworthy and embarrassing. We get enough stick over the MJ statue.If other clubs knew about the chickens, god knows what stick we'd get.

Couldn't give a sh*t what other clubs think to be honest. Admit the MJ statue is a little embarrassing but I've only heard fans of one club mention it - that crappy little bunch of chavs from laugh-a-minute road & i think we could all list 100 things for those losers to be embarrassed about. The chickens are a bit of fun - pretty useless at predicting scores but a bit of fun.

LBNo11

...are those damned egg-cup half full, negative Jol haterz at it again, or maybe they're just being biased towards their Avian nicknamed cousins..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jimpav

Wonder how many other clubs have animals/ birds predicting the outcome of matches.

Stoke have just trialled something similar - it didn't go down to well though.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Jimpav on May 17, 2013, 09:54:26 PM
Wonder how many other clubs have animals/ birds predicting the outcome of matches.

Wasn't there a tremendously popular octopus a few years back?

Jimpav

Quote from: God The Mechanic on May 17, 2013, 10:12:14 PM
Quote from: Jimpav on May 17, 2013, 09:54:26 PM

Wasn't there a tremendously popular octopus a few years back?

I think there's had something to do with pigs and bricks.

The Bronsons

Maybe the chickens are a clever post-modernist dig at sports journalists and the endless prediction and speculation that precedes every game. Wasn't it the Romans who inspected the entrails of chickens to determine fortune in love and war? From bread-and-circuses to hot-dogs and the Premier League, the chickens finally get their revenge. Which bird-brains do you listen to, the ones in the coop or the ones in the Sun?

I like the chickens. They are relevant to modern football.

Berserker

I don't like the Chicks Predict thing, but that is probably because of my bad experience with my neighbours chickens. The storm clouds are gathering on their future though as my other neighbours are now fed up with smell and flies, plus escapee chickens, some headless, plus old eggs in our scrubberies. Down with chicks predict next season
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RaySmith

I always hope for a good result for Fulham, and predict at least a point from this game - hopefully three points to take us up the table.

Well, our luck must turn sometime!

Burt

Just showed Burt Jr. this as he hadn't realised that we had chickens at Motspur Park.

"That has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have seen" was his considered comment. Before returning to his entirely lifelike existence on the Playstation Network...