watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

THANKYOU MR AL FAYED

Started by Lighthouse, April 29, 2010, 11:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

As we are thanking everybody from Roy to FOF I just want to add my thanks to the Chairman without whom none of this would have been possible. A true maker of dreams.

Thankyou Sir.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

Fulham for life!

GoldCoastWhite

My joy is your joy Chairman Mo and I thank you.  :047:

FFCOutpostCommander

I was hoping to see the Chairman out on the pitch after the match. Does anyone know if he was at the Cottage tonight? We are truly blessed with such a great owner in MAF and it gives me great comfort in knowing that he is completely committed to this great club and team. Long may it continue, good health and great fortune to the PL's best owner!
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

Lighthouse

Yes AL was there and did a lap of honour of sorts. What a proud night for him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bigalffc

and  so say all of us :048:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

GoldCoastWhite

He was there OP but my feed cut out just after they showed Pantsil doing his lap. I hope the Chairman went out for some well deserved adulation.

Abbotsbury White

Mr Fayed was there and done his walk early, he come out of the tunnel near the cottage where most of the Hamburg fans were gathered,they were all singing something as Mo walked past, he then looked at them and gods honest he gave them the finger!!as said it was well early and not many in the JH stand at that point so not sure how many saw it but it made me and the others around roll up..
Thanks Mr Fayed
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

FFCOutpostCommander

Thanks Lighthouse, I wish that the Europa feed had stayed on the match for more of the celebrations. I'm glad to hear that he was there to receive the thanks from a grateful club. He deserves that and much much more!
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

ron

....Never mind the banner, I think the priority is to have a whip-round to buy the chairman another shirt.............

Dreams don't come true on many days in the average lifetime...Thanks Mo for making just that happen today for so many of us.

SoCalJoe

They showed him around the 85th minute and the sly smile on his face and his look of total serenity were priceless.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

NogoodBoyo

Fulham - his passport to success.  Give him a knighthood.
He can be an honorary Welshman in my book.
Nogood "backing Britain for Mo and Mo for Britain, isit" Boyo

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on April 30, 2010, 04:42:21 PM
Fulham - his passport to success.  Give him a knighthood.
He can be an honorary Welshman in my book.
Nogood "backing Britain for Mo and Mo for Britain, isit" Boyo
I might ask him to marry me and then he can reapply for citizenship. But we all know he is Fulham through and through and doesn't need a fancy piece of embossed cardboard to prove it.

FatFreddysCat

Signed, Thanks for some of the best nights in my life Mr Chairman  :54: .