Started by Rhys Lightning 63, May 29, 2013, 05:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Our U21 side will be playing games against Sutton United and Dartford

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/may/29/u21-friendly-announcement

That's the U21's sorted, now let's find out what the big boys are doing
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

The Enclosurite

Fulham XI also scheduled to play at Whyteleafe July 24th according to their website.
¡COYW!

LBNo11

...the Dartford game will be worth a visit, I have been to Dartford following my amateur club Hampton & RB FC and the Dartford Princes Park ground is an excellent venue and very modern with the odd twist inside. A good sized car park and good catering facilities should help make a great day out. Dartford also play in black & white so it will no doubt be an opportunity for those who want to see our latest away kit...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Travers Barney

Someone at Swansea mentioned that Bulgaria may be on the radar for the Seniors...that would be good.

As regards the Under21's hopefully Galey will be arranging something down the Casuals again.

coyw
We are the whites

Vinnieffc

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 30, 2013, 09:04:16 AM
...the Dartford game will be worth a visit, I have been to Dartford following my amateur club Hampton & RB FC and the Dartford Princes Park ground is an excellent venue and very modern with the odd twist inside. A good sized car park and good catering facilities should help make a great day out. Dartford also play in black & white so it will no doubt be an opportunity for those who want to see our latest away kit...

LBN - Give me a shout nearer the time if you're going.. I'm now in Bexleyheath (about 4 miles from dartford) and it will get me out of decorating our new house  :005:

rhyspabsolom

...the Dartford game will be worth a visit, I have been to Dartford following my amateur club Hampton & RB FC

Come on, you Beavers!

LBNo11

Quote from: rhyspabsolom on June 01, 2013, 06:06:19 PM
...the Dartford game will be worth a visit, I have been to Dartford following my amateur club Hampton & RB FC

Come on, you Beavers!

:54:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

Fernhurst

Very interesting to hear you are a follower of Hampton and Richmond LB.

Played there once in the early 70's. Our manager was Glyn Howells father of David Howells of Spurs and Southampton fame. I think we drew a pre season friendly.

Good luck you Beavers

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.