Main Menu

Surely Scott Parker is worth a shout

Started by Sheepskin Junior, June 13, 2013, 03:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJL

Quote from: Matt Inglis on June 15, 2013, 03:02:06 PM
Quote from: jmh on June 13, 2013, 06:44:37 PM
Quote from: JDH101 on June 13, 2013, 06:05:44 PM
worst player to ever have worn the England shirt.
Worse than Zat Knight?
Bobby Zamora?
Zamora played well on his debut. Almost scored a screamer.

Cravenawin

Parker? Definitely not. Lets hope Jol pulls out the stops to get Enoh back. Superb for us towards the back end of the season and would probably cost between 3-4 mill. Don't think wages would be an issue either. Plays similar to how Michael Essien did up the road.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Cravenawin on June 16, 2013, 12:17:31 PM
Parker? Definitely not. Lets hope Jol pulls out the stops to get Enoh back. Superb for us towards the back end of the season and would probably cost between 3-4 mill. Don't think wages would be an issue either. Plays similar to how Michael Essien did up the road.

When you see McCarthy bids for 8 million turned down, seems to me that Enoh for 3-4 million is just about the right price to pay for him.

I certainly rather see Enoh for that price than Scott Parker.

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Quote from: WolverineFFC on June 16, 2013, 02:38:06 PM
Quote from: Cravenawin on June 16, 2013, 12:17:31 PM

When you see McCarthy bids for 8 million turned down, seems to me that Enoh for 3-4 million is just about the right price to pay for him.

I certainly rather see Enoh for that price than Scott Parker.

Certainly from a youth/health standpoint, Enoh will be the better option. Depends on how deep Milan want their bench to be.

Flupp

Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on June 15, 2013, 02:59:26 PM
I'd really love to have him at Fulham, big fan of the fella...

:plus one:  could be a leader like Murphy on the pitch
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Flupp on June 16, 2013, 07:26:50 PM
Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on June 15, 2013, 02:59:26 PM
I'd really love to have him at Fulham, big fan of the fella...

:plus one:  could be a leader like Murphy on the pitch

That's the main reason I'd welcome him. Personally I didn't rate Murphy as a captain though - he spent far more time criticising players than he did motivating them.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

IMO we do not need Scott Parker he is almost 33 years old ............................................................................ what we need is a leader with a winning mentality and fire in his belly  and that's not Parker