News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged Threads - Riether: Will He Stay or Go??

Started by sussexwhite, June 18, 2013, 10:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

He is worth more than just money to us. His partnership with Dejadah is vital to us. They could be our best right side flank pairing since Cohen & Key.
Where there's a will there's a wife

the nutflush

Palace are welcome to steal Richardson.  In fact I will leave the back door open for them to come in and help themselves.

Burt

Quote from: the nutflush on June 18, 2013, 01:27:58 PM
Palace are welcome to steal Richardson.  In fact I will leave the back door open for them to come in and help themselves.

Would that be the back door to the physio room?

cebu

Quote from: sussexwhite on June 18, 2013, 10:47:10 AM
An intriguing line from Germany where kicker-Sportmagazin claims Schalke have been offered Fulham defender Sascha Riether. The right-back spent last season on loan at Fulham before Cologne confirmed last month that he had moved to Craven Cottage on a permanent basis. The report claims Schalke are keen to sign Riether as competition for Japan international Atsuto Uchida.

First team player at Fulham or bench-boy for Schalke?

Living in London or living in Gelsenkirchen?

It must be a hard decision?                          064.gif

TheDon

"In fact I will leave the back door open for them to come in and help themselves."

i bet you say that to all away fans. fp.gif

Flupp

"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

Danitar

Any moron would believe this story. We've just signed him permenantly we aren't going to let him go now.

Jamie88

Quote from: Jamie88 on June 18, 2013, 01:09:28 PM
Have we actually signed him though? I don't recall seeing anything official on the club website?
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2012/july/06/fulham-sign-riether
[/quote]

Thats last seasons news item when we signed him on loan!

Berserker

Sasha means more to me than just money. I have him as my computer wallpaper at work, but this could have a bad influence on things as  i had Dempsey and Murph as wallpaper last summer, and that didn't turn out well last year. I will change my wall paper first thing tomorrow so as not to cast bad ju-ju on transfer preceedings
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

JackyFulham90

This rumour is crazy Riether will be here next season I am very sure of that as will Berbatov as will Richardson

PaulJ123

All over Twitter, by actual journalists that we're already in talks with Schalke.

What a ridiculous decision if it is true, whats the point in selling probably the best RB in the league for a quick 2 million or so profit
We'll end up with Danny Simpson or Andre Wisdom there on loan, or even worse Manolev as our first choice.

After such a promising start to the transfer window with Amorebieta and co signing, this has taken all that away. Some of you are gonna say what good business it is to make the money so quickly, but in 12 months will you be saying that if we get relegated.

He was a consistent performer at the highest level and his partnership with Dejagah looked terrific.

Terrible decision by Jol, Mackintosh, the board, whoever. Massive step backwards.

Aaron

This just doesn't seem plausible.  We seem to have done some very good business so far and this would just be utterly, utterly insane..

No, it can't be..

Admin

It's absolute rubbish. We won't be selling a player we've just signed on a permanent contract for 2 million.  

The Bronsons

"It's all over Twitter" - that's the clue to stop reading.

nevzter

bloody nonsense if true.  lynchpin for progression and a sell on makes no #$%&@( sense.

COYW
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Admin

There is no reason to sell him, not unless we've got a top quality replacement coming in. We paid what, 1.3 million to make his move permanent and to sell him for 2 million is absolutely ludicrous. The club would need their heads checked just to make a 700K profit on last seasons player of the year. 

PaulJ123

Twitter is actually quite good to get information off, if you know who to follow.

The Rock

I have faith in the decisions that are being made by the club. I wouldn't think, straight after signing him permanently, that he would be sold for pocket change unless there was a replacement and competition for places as well.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: PaulJ123 on June 19, 2013, 12:25:02 AM
Twitter is actually quite good to get information off, if you know who to follow.

So who exactly are the journalists saying this?