more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Who has the worst middle name?

Started by Sheepskin Junior, June 21, 2013, 08:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLB

two of my mates (they're brothers) have some real corkers, two middle names

The first brother's middle names are Robin Alexis and the other brother's middle names are Headley Frederick. Shockers....

ron

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 25, 2013, 12:43:39 PM
Despite the insulting remark Vinnie gave to my name, I like Paul. Although it was also supposed to my first name, but my Dad was called Paul although his real name was Fred. But for a reason too boring to go into, everybody called him Paul.

Come on, we won't be bored, honest.

King_Crud

Quote from: sussexwhite on June 22, 2013, 01:28:47 PM
Charles (after my Grandad), not so bad after reading some on here.

mine is also Charles, according to my mother it's a "lovely" name.

An Australian friend has the middle name Birmingham. Not sure what his parents were smoking when they thought that would be good

jeremyfulham

Lighthouse

Quote from: ron on June 25, 2013, 04:25:09 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on June 25, 2013, 12:43:39 PM
Despite the insulting remark Vinnie gave to my name, I like Paul. Although it was also supposed to my first name, but my Dad was called Paul although his real name was Fred. But for a reason too boring to go into, everybody called him Paul.

Come on, we won't be bored, honest.

Well a long time ago when people were actually educated but before electricity. My Dads teacher called him Paul as it was the name of a famous painter. The name stuck and so Fred was no more. Told you it was (yawn) dull and boring. I too had a name that stuck at school. But Smelly Pants Lighthouse doesn't have the same ring to it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AlbanianWhite

Mines Malcolm. Wallop!

Fat Freddy's cat is Gordon....
An Albanian is for life, not just for Christmas!

earlbeatty

Mine is Seymour - I have asked my Mother on numerous occasions WHY??!! She just replies that she liked the name!!

EB

ToodlesMcToot

Mine's Ray.....sort of boring really
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

LBNo11

...I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that Bobby Moore had one of the worst ever middle names - his was Robert Frederick c#el$e@ Moore (sorry cannot bring myself to type the dark sides name)...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Doctor

Quote from: AlbanianWhite on June 26, 2013, 09:15:48 PM
Mines Malcolm. Wallop!

Fat Freddy's cat is Gordon....

My dad's middle name is Malcolm as well.  My brother's is Bernard.  I'm grateful that with that track record I've not got a middle name!

GloucesterWhite

We personalise china plates for new babies, Christenings, anniversaries etc. Just had an order for a new baby whose surname was Butter and the middle name Marjorie (probably after a Grandmother). Marjorie can be shortened to Marge - Marge Butter!! That's one baby that must have been delivered by a Stork  :drums: