watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Forget the League 1 tag

Started by Admin, June 28, 2013, 11:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I think this boy Sako is going to be a sensation for Fulham..

http://youtu.be/BmfZIq4mPuo

BarryP

If nothing else he looks like a big fella.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

South Aussie

Looks like a winger who isn't afraid to shoot, attacks through the middle, quick and strong, could be a great signing! Not sure about his defensive work though?   

rhyspabsolom

I know nothing about him but that video makes him look pretty poor... A compilation of misses, wasted chances and goals / touches you'd expect prem players to mop up?

Let's hope YouTube videos mean nothing!

Lighthouse

Berbatov moaning at him for not passing, fans complaining that he isn't a good finisher even if he has only a few games. Looks ideal.  :Get Coat gif:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

JackyFulham90

Big, strong has pace, can take free kicks he will do well for us

farfouille

My first impression is that he has several qualities that Fulham as a team needs: strength, pace, courage to shoot, good shooting (including from long distance). I like how he uses both feet when dribbling - somehow knows how to win space. He's also young which is important, I think.
On the other hand, he seems to take bad decisions and is too focused on getting closer to goal which may lead to problems with Berbatov, as someone said above. Also, I am not happy that he will take the place of 3 other young players who are desperate to make it to the starting line up: Kacaniklic, Frei and Kasami.

Bottom line, I am not sure if I am happy with that transfer...  1500.gif
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

ffcbulgaria

Dejagah also has a rocket shot but doesn't try to use it too often. This one looks selfish often enough. Imagine if we had these 2 speedy somewhat tricky guys (and they keep up a good run of form) bombing the wings and firing some rockets at the opposition keeper every now and then.

If Berbatov moans at them for not passing but could be bothered to poach in the rebounds from keeper's saves ... well... that's all good with me :P

Humbled

if signed he could be an option as a striker, I think he is being considered for playing through the middle which he has stated in the past he would like to do

zschwartz

as far as youtube scouting goes, this video may display a few more positive elements of his game.

http://youtu.be/dxzuEP5TcBY?t=26s

I am not sure there is a way for Sako, Kacaniklic and Dejagah to all feature at the same time. But given Dejagah's injury that might not be an option anyway.

similar body-type to yaya and a hell of a powerful shot... maybe jol is considering attempting to make him a central midfielder? bit of a gamble.

farfouille

Quote from: Humbled on June 29, 2013, 07:28:24 PM
if signed he could be an option as a striker, I think he is being considered for playing through the middle which he has stated in the past he would like to do

God forbid, we need someone with brains through the middle. :)
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Humbled

Quote from: farfouille on June 29, 2013, 07:54:57 PM

God forbid, we need someone with brains through the middle. :)

that would be Berbatov (or Ruiz) with Sako being the power and pace ahead of him... although I think a striker has already signed so we shall see.

Arthur

I think he is being considered for playing through the middle

Agree.

On the little I've seen of him, Sako appears to have similar attributes to two players who performed very well last season: Diame and Benteke. If signed, I can envisage Jol using him in an attacking midfield role or as an out-and-out striker.