News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NOW FINALISED. Thoughts? Fulham squad throughout the summer.

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, July 01, 2013, 09:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: millsy on September 04, 2013, 03:20:53 PM
I think you have forgotten Parker and Mesca in midfield

My apologies, I've put in Scott Parker. No point adding in the likes of Mesca and Chris David, unless:

A) They make an appearance on the bench, at the very least.
B) They could go out on loan therefore not a member of the squad.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 04, 2013, 03:02:04 PM
Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on September 04, 2013, 02:56:04 PM
Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 04, 2013, 02:55:05 PM
I'd say Kasami should be in second striker rather than centre midfield. We're yet to see him play there.

I was thinking that, but he has admitted that central midfield is his favoured position. I'm sure you can just imagine I've put him there.

Fair enough, I think people put Kasami down as a centre midfielder because they want to see him play there rather than him actually being one. Just thought you wanted to be accurate as you're yet to include the likes of Grimmer and David as they've not made first team debuts.

No, I've played him as a central midfielder as that's where his best and natural position is. Though I have now added "second striker."

millsy

Clubs submitting their 25 man squads to league today and you list just about covers ours. Each squad must contain at least 8 "home grown", which I think we're ok with. I think also a squad can have unlimited under 21s, can anyone confirm?

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: millsy on September 04, 2013, 04:27:59 PM
Clubs submitting their 25 man squads to league today and you list just about covers ours. Each squad must contain at least 8 "home grown", which I think we're ok with. I think also a squad can have unlimited under 21s, can anyone confirm?

We are indeed fine with the home grown quota with Stockdale, Etheridge, Hughes, Senderos, Briggs, Richardson, Duff, Sidwell, Kacaniklic, Taarabt and Bent.

You are also right with under 21s. Players under the age of 21 do not take up a squad spot.