watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - What do you do for a living ?

Started by Vinnieffc, July 02, 2013, 04:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitby Fulham

Fusion technician at depths to eight furlongs.

Lighthouse

I am now working as a shadow beneath a bed. If you see me I am compelled to do what you want. Even if it means killing your enemy. Although there are one or two of us about the job isn't what it was. I remember one night being caught by somebody in bed. They said to me that they knew all about the Shadow beneath the bed being compelled to their bidding. They were somewhat cross when I explained that I was the shadow beneath somebody elses bed. In fact I was the shadow beneath their greatest enemys bed.

Or I saw this this on telly.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

chiefo

Lost me Lighthouse, what I do for a living? Just living.

IranianCottager

JHunter_Fulham4Life

brightster

I work for BT and have done since 87, started in engineering and now last 9 years as a business manager on the NHS contract.

Lighthouse

Quote from: chiefo on July 03, 2013, 01:27:16 AM
Lost me Lighthouse, what I do for a living? Just living.

Losing you was the deal I made because I was the shadow beneath the bed of somebody who wanted you lost.  :Get Coat gif:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sussexwhite

aaronmcguigan

Tesco Express Deputy manager in Belfast

Fernhurst

HOW DARE YOU ASK........Couldn't possibly say.

If you knew what I do you'd be dead!

Suffice to say "It's far more shadowy than Beamer"

NO, I'M NOT AN UNDERTAKER...... or morgue assistant or dodgy heart transplant surgeon or ......
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Wimbledon_White

Headhunter of Senior Execs in the Public Sector (particularly non-medical execs in the NHS).

My industry is hated marginally less than the estate agency industry. Hey ho, it makes for a decent living.

The Equalizer

Quote from: The Equalizer on April 17, 2013, 10:03:08 PM
I'm a professional lounge-lizard, womaniser and cad. I also dabble in discovering ancient treasures, rescuing nuns and children from sinking ships and teaching 'Cockernese' to starving African children.

I also write romantic novels, conquer mountains and fix people's laptops. In my spare time, I'm the stunt-double for Papa Smurf in live action movies.

I'm still in the same business, although I have also taken up spelunking, base-jumping and curtain knitting.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

YankeeJim

My first anniversary of retirement comes on 1 August. My current employment is as a focal point of my wife's criticism.
Its good that I am hard of hearing.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

King_Crud

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on July 03, 2013, 01:41:47 PM
Headhunter of Senior Execs in the Public Sector (particularly non-medical execs in the NHS).

My industry is hated marginally less than the estate agency industry. Hey ho, it makes for a decent living.

I'm in banking so almost as hated as yourself. But that's ok, I have my millions of £££££ to sleep on at night, as we know all bankers are rich

Logicalman

SQL DBA and .NET developer for my sins, been at it 15 years professionally now, but was a copper back in blighty in a previous life.

I work for a company in the southern states and do private contract work on the side.