watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jonjo Shelvey

Started by CEF, July 03, 2013, 03:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CEF

We need a creative midfielder who can pick out a pass. He is 21. Unfortunately he is slow and not great off the ball. Probably a surplus at Liverpool with the emergence of Coutinho though. I have mixed feelings on him but I think he will get better as the years go with his work rate and feel for the game defensively, and he is probably cheaper now than he will be at any other point in his career. What do you all think?

FFC1987

Swansea have a fee agreed is the latest news today.

rusty shackleford

Id love him

He's away to Swansea though

Bassey the warrior

Not really a centre mid. More of a number 10.

CEF

I had not heard, oh well. Swansea will probably fit his style pretty well

fulhamben

one of the most over rated players ever. the bloke is pants absolute pants. i cant find one attribute to his game to suggest he can play in the prem league. and as for the fee of 6 million, well liverpool will never get so much money for old rope ever again
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bassey the warrior

Forget him. He's gone to Swansea. It's a done deal according to The Guardian.

rusty shackleford

And Liverpool announced it already

Sammyffc

i think his one of the worst players ive ever seen . hate him . can't stand him in the slightest .

Wingnut

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 03, 2013, 04:41:15 PM
i think his one of the worst players ive ever seen . hate him . can't stand him in the slightest .

Totally agree. Complete flop at Liverpool. He would add nothing to our team.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

alfie

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 03, 2013, 04:41:15 PM

He thinks the world of you
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Sammyffc

plus aswell , not in a harsh way as i don't know if he is ill . but he looks like a monk , and it puts me off

EJL

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 03, 2013, 07:39:02 PM
plus aswell , not in a harsh way as i don't know if he is ill . but he looks like a monk , and it puts me off
He has alopecia

fulhamben

Quote from: EJL on July 03, 2013, 08:02:05 PM
Quote from: Sammyffc on July 03, 2013, 07:39:02 PM
He has alopecia
dont know if he does have alopecia, but he sure does look like Gru from the film despicable me
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Overrated in my opinion, one of the other coaches in the youth football club i Coach is a Liverpool fan he thinks he is one of the worst midfielders they have had in recent times.
Every day is a Fulham day

btings

Did they air "Being: Liverpool" in the UK?

JBH

Why this obsession with a player that we obviously had no interest in signing and in my opinion is extremely overated??? fp.gif

SaltfordWhite

I was just saying to a Swansea fan in the office that this seems like a good move for everyone involved, but had Shelvey signed for us, or say Villa I would have been at 'meh' about it.

Pev

The only people who rate jojno are deluded liverpool fans. He is your average uninspiring english premier league player and nothing more.
@Fulham_Boy

Northern Cottager

Quote from: btings on July 04, 2013, 05:47:40 AM
Did they air "Being: Liverpool" in the UK?

Yes. One of the most cringey 10 minutes I've experienced. H