watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham mentioned in the Evening Standard shock

Started by SP, July 04, 2013, 06:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Mention in today's ES of our new sponsor - perhaps there was nothing to report from the lesser London clubs today?

Hey, there's also a picture of our Brede (in the background as Giggs celebrates scoring) - normal service resumes.

cheerupjimmyhill

Barnet are out of the league so there is room for an extra 3 lines a week for us.............

Used to get so frustrated with the Standard after stalking people on the underground for their copy there would be 2 pages on Liverpool and 1 paragraph on us.

'London football tackled brilliantly' they used to advertise, now that is funny

domprague

We're in the Standard? Surely there was a story about Manure's kit man they could have run instead?
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

EJL

They were quite generous during our Europa League run; I seem to recall us getting a few two pagers.

jarv

I thought it was just me, why does the standard ignore Fulham? Seems like they have always done it as far back as I can remember. Maybe the sports/football editor is a haha.

MJG

A lot of it is down to Mick Dennis who was chief reporter or editor at the time MAF came along I think. He hates Fulham big time, possibly one of many press men MAF has sued at some time.