watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Junior Malanda

Started by SouthfieldWhite, July 07, 2013, 03:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Fulham were interested in Junior Malanda in the last window but wouldn't pay the 5 mil asking price

I've a very good friend in Belguim who is friends with the Malanda family and I know he is interested in coming to Fulham, he's alledgely not turned up for training in Belguim to try and push a move to England, but other clubs are now sniffing about, I believe we can get him a lot cheaper and been told he'd be a top buy

Frankie-Peter Taylor

He's available for absolutely nothing. I'll be surprised if he's not here next season. He has family in London, could be a very good stepping stone for the player. Only problem may be FIFA.

MJG

Not turned up for training rings alarm bells for me.

zschwartz

35 league apps for a club that's made it into champions league qualifying (even if it is via belgium) in a position we are weak in... yes, i think it would be fine. Unless Wanyama wants to live in London. 
087.gif

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on July 07, 2013, 04:01:36 PM
He's available for absolutely nothing. I'll be surprised if he's not here next season. He has family in London, could be a very good stepping stone for the player. Only problem may be FIFA.

I don't believe he is available for nothing, he's still got 2 years left on his contract

L-Wizzy

I thought his contract was being terminated
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

fulhamben

and i wouldnt say defencive midfield is an area we are desperatley lacking in either
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SouthfieldWhite

The problem is, that he has no agent and his dad is the decision maker , he might see going to a 'bigger' club as the better option rather than coming to Fulham where his development would be better

JackyFulham90

I would rather see us get Enoh

sipwell

Malanda is fabulous! He did indeed not show up for training. Don't think they will end his contract though. He is worth money.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on July 07, 2013, 04:47:45 PM
Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on July 07, 2013, 04:01:36 PM

I don't believe he is available for nothing, he's still got 2 years left on his contract

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2013/07/03/junior-malanda-looks-on-way-out-of-zulte-waregem-as-england-chatter-including-everton-takes-hold/91035/

westcliff white

The contract has not been cancelled he is just AWOL, Zulte want a few and won't cancel the 2 years he has ledt
Every day is a Fulham day

zschwartz

We've had some success with Belgian Center mids in the past... He's young enough to be excused a few dumb moves and a dodged training session. 3 goals and 2 assists from 35 league apps is not staggering but also not nothing. He's got 9 yellow cards, highest on the side.  Seems to be a kind of enforcer? Don't know enough.

As far as Huddlestone, Enoh and Malanda, I am torn. With the club seriously linked to all three it is hard to see another coming in from left field. We are so casual in the market, always playing the long game. Can't see a dark horse getting in ahead of one of these three. The youngster Malanda's got the biggest risk and the biggest potential reward.

JackyFulham90

Would rather see us stump up the £2m for Enoh

Deanothefulhamfan

Malanda over Enoh every day of the week.....