News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone heading down to the cottage before 1pm press conference to thank/welcome?

Started by FFCYORK, July 12, 2013, 11:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

What a thoroughly level headed man he is.Not brash, not promising the earth. Mo has chosen well. As Mo said, he will be keeping an eye out for his beloved Fulham. They both have the same vision. Sustainable growth.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

Thanks to a Sir Al Fayed. Great passion great love great desire great commitment for this great club. Fulham and England can say thank you. - Louis Saha
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

"Michael Jackson will stay - it's part of the deal" and threatened to shave Khan's tash off if he got rid..

Lighthouse

Mr Khan confirmed that he will be flying out to Costa Rica to meet Martin Jol and the squad

Ordar

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 13, 2013, 01:24:21 PM
"Michael Jackson will stay - it's part of the deal" and threatened to shave Khan's tash off if he got rid..

When they asked Khan about it, he didn't seem that sure. Said he'll do what the fans want. So I reckon it will be gone soon enough

Lighthouse

Note - On the Offal the Directors still named are Alistair Mackintosh CEO and Finance Director Sean O'Loughlin

Also a link now to the Jags site.

WhiteJC

Lighthouse

Khan said: "I think Mr Al Fayed did an incredible job here over the last 16 years building this to where it is and it's a passing of the baton, so I'm taking it to the next level.

"I think there is a great leadership here and my goal is to sustain that and also to support the business play they have."

But the billionaire owner of the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars did not reveal how much he paid for Fulham, and refused to be drawn on manager Martin Jol's transfer budget.

Khan added: "It's very difficult to be specific. I'm not a micro manager. I don't plan on being involved day to day, but I do plan on giving them all the support they need financially to be successful on the pitch."

WhiteJC

Lighthouse

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ron

Quote from: Ordar on July 13, 2013, 01:29:17 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 13, 2013, 01:24:21 PM

When they asked Khan about it, he didn't seem that sure. Said he'll do what the fans want. So I reckon it will be gone soon enough

How about adding a transatlantic flavour by putting it on an island by itself in the Thames......
            ........... and calling it the "Statue of Libertine"..?

SaltfordWhite

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Oh Malone ...in that dress,  at that angle are you saying you would look small ??
..the camera does lie innit !!!