watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Live Steam for tonights game?

Started by FulhamSince1995, July 14, 2013, 10:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Well played lads...I am especially pleased for Stockdale, Mesca and Kasami who did very well in the first half. Riise was solid too and Berba was his usual self. I am a little disappointed with Sidwell who looked really sloppy at times. Also to mention a fine reaction save from Stek, Dejagah's comeback and a decent debut from Boateng (Amorebieta, David and Christensen weren't as impressive).
Does anybody know where Kaca got his tan?! He looks even worse than Sidders!
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Apprentice to the Maestro

I agree with the general consensus and was particularly pleased like most with the performances of Kasami, Mesca and Boateng.

I would like to give a special mention for Stockdale's ball distribution - varied, quick and accurate and very few if any long high balls - and Karagounis's long pacey run out of defence to set up a good attack down the right.

bucksfulham

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on July 15, 2013, 12:03:19 PM
I agree with the general consensus and was particularly pleased like most with the performances of Kasami, Mesca and Boateng.

I would like to give a special mention for Stockdale's ball distribution - varied, quick and accurate and very few if any long high balls - and Karagounis's long pacey run out of defence to set up a good attack down the right.
I only saw the highlights but agree that Stockdale's distribution looked good

IranianCottager

I also thought Dejagah was not himself, but I'll cut him some slack considering he has been out for 3 months. I think Sidwell, Duff (he barely touched the ball), and Amorebieta were also poor.

Kasami was excellent, Mesca also impressed.

As for LB, Riise did very well I thought... should have scored though.

ToodlesMcToot

I was following the match rather closely. I'm curious. At which point did "Live Steam" come into play?  :005:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Ichabod Magoo

Nice save by Stockdale the only time he was tested.  The back four were barely threatened so an attempt at evaluation isn't worth much.  Nice goal by Ruiz although I thought he was offside without seeing the replay.  Quality 45 minutes by Mesca, Boatang, and Kasami.

Does anyone know the time of Wednesday's game?
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

BedsFFC

Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on July 15, 2013, 11:54:23 PM
Nice save by Stockdale the only time he was tested.  The back four were barely threatened so an attempt at evaluation isn't worth much.  Nice goal by Ruiz although I thought he was offside without seeing the replay.  Quality 45 minutes by Mesca, Boatang, and Kasami.

Late. About 3am uk time

costarican white

Quote from: BedsFFC on July 15, 2013, 11:56:02 PM
Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on July 15, 2013, 11:54:23 PM

Late. About 3am uk time

8 pm CR time, are you ahead 6 or 7 hours this time of year?

Same hour for next saturday btw.
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.