watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

away/3rd shirt

Started by WhiteJC, July 14, 2013, 12:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllyWhite

Although I have to say, we won't be getting any of these designs as they don't fall under Adidas' generic templates for this season (unless we're a top 6 team). Sad, but true.

..Kya.ffc..

Like all of them. And I will say as I said before your designs should really be sent to the club.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

AllyWhite

Here's my take, again based on the fact that we are highly likely to be offered this season's template from Adidas. Also, for those who's wondering what's with that bit of gold, it is part of the Jag's 4 colours - Black, Teal, White, Gold.

Jaguar's latest "uniform" or "kit" as we know it

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... They're all pretty good. I'd go for the all-green one, personally. Hardly anyone wears green in the Prem.

btings

Nice mockups, but one of my least favorite things about the NFL is the way the color schemes have all tilted towards darker hues since the 90s.  The Jags are a new enough franchise that they never had a chance not to be part of this, so it's not they're fault, but if you're going to wear green, wear a real green, not this boring deep aqua.

Sheepskin Junior

Loving that bottom one, JC. That would be my choice of away shirt
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

tommy

Northern Cottager

They're really nice designs! Wouldn't mind them at all!

MOR :

Quote from: ..Kya.ffc.. on July 15, 2013, 02:41:11 AM
Like all of them. And I will say as I said before your designs should really be sent to the club.

In total agreement they're the business...although I've tried to design one but only came up with this...

watfordwhite

Quote from: MOR : on July 15, 2013, 04:07:24 PM

In total agreement they're the business...although I've tried to design one but only came up with this...

Was that the home or away option? My favorite so far....

MOR :

Quote from: watfordwhite on July 15, 2013, 04:23:48 PM
Quote from: MOR : on July 15, 2013, 04:07:24 PM

Was that the home or away option? My favorite so far....

What about this ladies one?

Soon to be available in Stevenage Road...