News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What are the fans realistic hopes for the future under the new owner ?

Started by bill taylors apprentice, July 14, 2013, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b+w geezer

I'm another who's fully with the first five points. They are nice and plain and well judged. On the Jackson the best and most creative way for Mr Khan to resolve a tricky situation is:-
1) Proceed with the Riverside extension a.s.a.p. (The statue will need to be moved then anyway.)
2) Rename the Riverside after MAF, to universal approval.
3) Replace the Jackson in one of the internal areas as (after all) a fun conversation piece. This might be in an area where one wall is also adorned with upbeat photos of the Al Fayed era such as are currently posted on the offal. The whole caboodle, Jackson and all, would remind everyone affectionately of what those times were like. And it would be tucked away in a home area, visible to guided tours but not otherwise to the general public.

Scrumpy

Quote from: b+w geezer on July 14, 2013, 07:58:35 PM
I'm another who's fully with the first five points. They are nice and plain and well judged. On the Jackson the best and most creative way for Mr Khan to resolve a tricky situation is:-
1) Proceed with the Riverside extension a.s.a.p. (The statue will need to be moved then anyway.)
3) Replace the Jackson in one of the internal areas as (after all) a fun conversation piece. This might be in an area where one wall is also adorned with upbeat photos of the Al Fayed era such as are currently posted on the offal. The whole caboodle, Jackson and all, would remind everyone affectionately of what those times were like. And it would be tucked away in a home area, visible to guided tours but not otherwise to the general public.

Are you in P.R.? Sounds a perfect solution.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Buffalo76

Jimpav

I agree with all 6 points.

The statue should be handed back to MAF for safe keeping. It has no relation to the club and was tolerated whilst MAF was owner but should not have a future at our club.

The Bronsons

Quote from: b+w geezer on July 14, 2013, 07:58:35 PM

You clearly aren't in PR. This sounds like a perfect solution.

The Rock

Why not have a Mo statue next to MJ statue - similar to two being buried next to each other? as morbid as that sounds? Mo deserves to be honoured, and Mo honoured MJ so... instead of retiring a number, just build a row of statues. I am sure Johnny Haynes would be honoured to be parked right next to MJ don't you think?!?!    064.gif