watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pre Season Game Tonight/Morning

Started by Sammyffc, July 17, 2013, 05:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

costarican white

Trotta was mad at him but hey he had to tried it!
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

Ichabod Magoo

They showed the sub for Berba as a blank instead of Trotta.  LOL.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

CanadianCottager

The commentator is absolutely thrilled at how many different nationalities we have, keeps calling us team United Nations
Quote from: God The Mechanic on July 18, 2013, 04:50:09 AM
Ruiz has looked very impressive, pacy too!
Special day for him, playing against his old team, probably looking to impress. And there it is, a goal for Bryan

costarican white

callumc513

Ichabod Magoo

If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

btings

Goal Ruiz.  He's putting on a clinic.

Fernhurst

Just woke up ...... What's the score please, any standout performance es?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

CanadianCottager

FT 3-1 Fulham. Good game Fulham, definitively more competitive than Sunday, and in particularly Ruiz played well against his old team.

Ichabod Magoo

Good final 30 minutes after an even first 60 minutes.

costarican white

1-3, Bryan I guess is the MoM, assist to Sidwell in the first goal by header, nice pass to Kakaniclic and foul to him penalty and goal for Berba and goal for Ruiz after he recovered the ball.

LDA made a goal breaking the defensive line with a long pass.

Fernhurst

Thank you CC

Well done Fulham, another win under the belt.
Bryan.... Save some of that form for Sunderland away!!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: costarican white on July 18, 2013, 05:02:18 AM
1-3, Bryan I guess is the MoM, assist to Sidwell in the first goal by header, nice pass to Kakaniclic and foul to him penalty and goal for Berba and goal for Ruiz after he recovered the ball.

LDA made a goal breaking the defensive line with a long pass.

It was a nice diagonal run by their guy on the goal.

Ichabod Magoo

costarican white

All right guys, it was nice game, I had a good time, but it´s time for me (and the FFC players) to sleep, have a good day.

PS, how cool is to actually have the FFC team here!

cmg

Decent workout.

Kaca saw a lot of action and I liked the look of Boetang. Kasami might well have a future.

Mesca's grown up.

Bryan's going to be greeedy this year (good).

Berba wants to see dentist.( and if he waits much longer for the keeper to dive when he's taking a pen, the ref'll book him for time wasting)

AllyWhite

Quote from: cmg on July 18, 2013, 05:08:15 AM
Decent workout.

Kaca saw a lot of action and I liked the look of Boetang. Kasami might well have a future.

Mesca's grown up.

Berba wants to see dentist.( and if he waits much longer for the keeper to dive when he's taking a pen, the ref'll book him for time wasting)

Yes Bryan seems a lot more decisive than he was last season. *Thumbs up* Hope that this is the breakthrough season for him.

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Quote from: AllyWhite on July 18, 2013, 05:16:33 AM
Quote from: cmg on July 18, 2013, 05:08:15 AM
Decent workout.

Mesca's grown up.

Yes Bryan seems a lot more decisive than he was last season. *Thumbs up* Hope that this is the breakthrough season for him.

Let's hope so, because I don't think we're going to see a lot of help coming through the Transfer window. I'm hoping I'm wrong!

Holders

Quote from: costarican white on July 18, 2013, 05:07:46 AM
All right guys, it was nice game, I had a good time, but it´s time for me (and the FFC players) to sleep, have a good day.

PS, how cool is to actually have the FFC team here!

I'm so pleased for you CW.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria