watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

word of warning for those buying the new home kit

Started by Sammyffc, July 19, 2013, 03:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

got my last saturday from the club shop , did a school boy error and didnt try it on and it was a large . i advise EVERYBODY to try it on before you buy especially if you like a good old pint ! as it feels like a condom and its skin tight-ish . got to send it back to get a bigger size  fp.gif

Vinnieffc

Damn.. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive and I also ordered a large.. Maybe should have gone for an XL. Still, we shall see..

Sammyffc

all depends on your body shape ! its like they expect football fans to be built like a pro athlete

First State

Sammyffc

not as tight , but its weird , it goes tight across the stomach . like it goes down .. sort of like this dot drawing ...

jmh

Huh.  That's odd, in the past I've found Adidas shirts to run bigger than their listed size (i.e. an Adidas XL is significantly bigger than, say, a Nike XL.

Sammyffc

exactly , thats what i thought !! unless im the only one getting this problem . adidas are usually a perfect fit

FFCByTheRiver

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 19, 2013, 04:06:48 PM
not as tight , but its weird , it goes tight across the stomach . like it goes down .. sort of like this dot drawing ...

Weirdly perfect description. It's entirely true - also stretches the sponsor a bit.

Sammyffc

Quote from: BenjyUK on July 19, 2013, 04:46:05 PM

Weirdly perfect description. It's entirely true - also stretches the sponsor a bit.

haha , only way to describe it !

First State

I have many Adidas shirts and they fit like a charm. Oh well, caveat emptor.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 19, 2013, 04:34:54 PM
exactly , thats what i thought !! unless im the only one getting this problem . adidas are usually a perfect fit

I've got the same problem. Tried mine on the day it arrived (with label on, just incase it wasn't perfect, I can just exchange it) felt alright. Put my big winter coat underneath (so I can see what it would feel like come December) felt alright. Then the day after, when I went to the SUtton United game, it felt smaller than it did
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Sammyffc

i have no idea what size to change it to ,  now you said that. as you've got a xl haven't you ? . bloody hell why's everything so difficult

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 19, 2013, 05:56:38 PM
i have no idea what size to change it to ,  now you said that. as you've got a xl haven't you ? . bloody hell why's everything so difficult

I've got an XL yes
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Sammyffc

The Equalizer

It looks like it tapers in towards the waist. Kind of matches my Greek god-like torso.  :008:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Steven Ageroad

It will probably go very well with your Speedos!!
Quote from: The Equalizer on July 19, 2013, 07:02:45 PM

It looks like it tapers in towards the waist. Kind of matches my Greek god-like torso.  :008:

Berserker

I was thinking about getting the training top, has anybody bought one of those yet. I like to wear a Halle Hanson long sleeved so wondered what the sizing is like. I prefer baggie so usually go for a large
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Old Count

What's the XXL like?

I might have to go for the FB (Fat B*stard).

I can't blame the beer...I chose to drink it.

bill taylors apprentice

I bought the training Tshirt in large and it is slightly tighter on the body than general adidas Tshirts.

Strangely, the L/sleeve track top in large was huge on me and I went for a medium which was ok with just a Tshirt under.

Unusually confusing for adidas.

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 19, 2013, 07:02:45 PM

It looks like it tapers in towards the waist. Kind of matches my Greek god-like torso.  :008:

I personally have to go with the Asian god Buddha when referring to my own torso. XL for me then
@hincharoo