News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right who of you lots going to Hamburg? and whose got the furthest to travel?

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 02, 2010, 09:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

I'm coming Freddy and that is from New York City.

Apparently 3857 miles each way.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

CorkedHat

I read on the  offal about this bloke who is travelling from New Zealand. That will be hard to beat.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Steve_orino

Wished I had more to add to this thread but I can't speak of any travels.

I will be watching the game though.  Forgot to tell work that I'd be taking a half day on May 12th.  Must remember to do that before May 11th!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

finnster01

Now they have closed the airports in Spain again because of that Icelandic menopauseic volcano.

That poo better not drift over Germany in the next couple of days or I will be truly buggered.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on May 08, 2010, 10:57:50 AM
Now they have closed the airports in Spain again because of that Icelandic menopauseic volcano.

That sh1t better not drift over Germany in the next couple of days or I will be truly buggered.

You could always drive Finny  :015:

WayneInWA

I know a guy in Western Australia making the trip. Unfortunately I can't do it due to work commitments. :-(

Jacob

I'll be flying out of Atlanta Tuesday evening to Frankfurt, then connecting to Hamburg. I'm really freaking out because this ticket is booked on a kind of tight time line (I get to Hamburg at 11:30 Wed) and I actually sold my 2nd car (was just a toy) to have lots of spending money for the trip. If I sold it for nothing I'm going to be beyond upset.

Tom

Quote from: Jacob on May 10, 2010, 02:02:32 AM
I'll be flying out of Atlanta Tuesday evening to Frankfurt, then connecting to Hamburg. I'm really freaking out because this ticket is booked on a kind of tight time line (I get to Hamburg at 11:30 Wed) and I actually sold my 2nd car (was just a toy) to have lots of spending money for the trip. If I sold it for nothing I'm going to be beyond upset.
Wow, I hope everyone goes smoothly for you Jacob! Have fun and a safe trip.
Fulham for life!

Jacob

Thanks guys. BBC News - Airports reopen after volcanic ash cloud air disruption this is looking more promising, but we will have to wait until Tuesday to really know. I already have a bed booked up for two nights and my friend secured me a face value ticket in the Fulham end. I will be crushed if I can't go.

FatFreddysCat

I might be mistaken but i think there's two Frankfurt Airports and one is miles away from frankfurt, mifght be worth looking into.

Jacob

finnster01

Jacob

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 13, 2010, 10:58:25 PM
Did you make it Finny and Jacob?
I made it, probably the best trip of my life. I'm still too gutted to talk about it. Forlans goal went in probably 20 yards in front of me. I collapsed in a heap. I'll write up something about my travels in a few days. It still hurts.  (my seat) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=55070247&id=4903341