watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Away Jersey?

Started by JIMMY D, July 24, 2013, 11:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccscratch

I like it a lot and will be ordering it for my collection. Nice touch from the club...almost like they saw everyone's frustration over the adidas template and responded to that... (even if this is a current template, the invoking the past was a good idea)
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 02, 2013, 12:20:22 PM
Its different anyway. A hark back to olden times

We wont be wearing it at Sunderland anyway

Maybe the 3rd kit will be ready by then. (I'm betting THAT kit'll be the one to come out on the 17th!) We can't wear the away kit at Sunderland, but it'll look MONSTROUS when we go to the Bridge! Streaks better than either of last year's non-home kit. COME ON, FULHAM!

WhiteJC

Quote from: Ordar on August 02, 2013, 03:54:06 PM
I actually quite like it. I'll be extremely surprised if the 3rd shirt isn't Jaguar colours. (And I think that would be a nice touch. Plus we'd probably sell a truck load to Jags fans)

As has been mentioned. Great idea getting Boa and Rufus to model the shirts. Whoever's idea that was, well played. Hopefully Brian will model the third!

these designs were probably decided sometime around last November? certainly well before the take-over, so I'd be really surprised if this seasons 3rd kit has anything to do with the Jags colours

Alexi

I quite like it. I prefer the lighter shade of red on it than the shade we had on our old Nike kits.

JBH

Fanbloodytastic really great reminds me of the demon shirt in promotion year  065.gif

westcliff white

Third kit is purple, teal and gold according to rumours. However that smells to me like people saying we will wear Jacksonville colours due to the owner
Every day is a Fulham day

Danitar

Quote from: westcliff white on August 03, 2013, 06:17:41 PM
Third kit is purple, teal and gold according to rumours. However that smells to me like people saying we will wear Jacksonville colours due to the owner

Isn't swanseas away kit purple?

Brown@FFC

The Fulham XI side played at Dartford, and I guess that they're wearing the away kit. Anyone find any pictures from the game. This FFC guy on Twitter said the away kit will be making an appearance today.

First State

Very sharp! Thanks for the link.

AllyWhite

I like it! big thumbs up :54:

Brown@FFC

That is a lovely kit. Well done Adidas.

HatterDon

I'm tempted. Now, if I only had the readies.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

Love this kit.... The demon internet kit was my favourite shirt, now they have effectivley brought it back.... Great idea

Humbled

just seen the away shirt is for 2 seasons (being next seasons 3rd kit)
I don't really buy the shirts for me but for the kids I do and I think this is a great idea, buy new strips every years is very costly.

AllyWhite

My, the more I look at this kit, the classier it gets! I'm a happy fan.

AllyWhite

Just a thought, wouldn't it be awesome if they managed to get a certain Chris Coleman back for this shoot??

Sammyffc

i also tweeted the Gm of retail of fulham . He said the fit isn't as tight as the home kit . ' Same material just without formotion properties , so not as fitted , hope this helps ' .

aaronmcguigan

Has anyone else picked up that its for 2013-2015. We havent had a kit last 2 years since Puma in 2003-05!