watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where are they now

Started by Peabody, January 28, 2010, 05:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Just thinking about the early days of the offal. I know we have alot of those early contributors on here now but I wonder what happened to some, who appear to have vanished from the face of the earth. Posters like Stanley, Britney and Dragen whatever happened to them?[size=12pt[/size]

alfie

i used to like reading things from Lauren and Big Mamma, where have they gone? ???
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

LBNo11

...here's a few from one of my old Christmas lists:-

adeneyroaddave
Alboy
andy.s
Attendance Nazi
B&W Geezer
Barra Boy
Barry@ENF
bert wijchen (Holland)
bic(tm)
Bishop Spark
Blackpool Ian
bobby_robsons_blazer_badge
Britney
Browski
Bumpy
Cam (became Half an Exile)
Charlie Butler
Charon
Chicago Tom
ColB.
Colin A.
colm
David Rhubarb
Deano the fulham fan
Dirk Lehman's Diggler  
Dom(TO)
Dorset White
Dutch
Elton Jonno
EssexWhite
fb2
ffcnz
FFC Pharaoh
FFC Sally
Fingle
Flopwit
Frank Bacon
Fulham Gay (Rest in peace mate, never to be forgotten)
Fulhamoli
G80's
GCFFC
G-Man (RIP)
GEORGE GRAHAM (also PC COPPER/STANLEY/GOBLIN etc
Hammersmithender
Irish Lass
Ivors tache
Japhro
Jim©
Jock White
john (spain)
Johnny HaynesNo10
Ken Hewkins's Gloves
Kentish Gent
Kiwifulham
kiwi kid
LEETS
Low Tide @ Putney
Lytham NEWT
LU2
MK Hoops (RIP, the beat goes on!)
Madrat
Ms Craven
Mahluf
Marbella White
Maurice Cook No9
Miramar Rm9
Motspur
My Left Foot
NJ Glen
Navaid (Pakistan)
Newmarket White
Nick (Sweden)
Nick Bateman (and various guises)
Norfolk Jim
NorthEndWhite
Northampton White
nose
Numbskull
Onvagagner the champagne boy
Papabeaver
Paul
Paul A
Paul Thorpe
Perry
Peyton
Pez
Pingu
RSW
RED BOB
Renegades of funk
Richkid
Rogerp
RonMo
Royboyc
Sad Old Git
Saracen
Silverwhite
SmileyJG
Sooooopermitch
Southfield White
South Devon White
spindle
Spogga
Squinch
Stanley
STEVE CAPSLOCK
Sturts
suecsw6
SURFER MOON
Sussex White (RIP)
Ted White
THS
The Artist Now Known As SLW
Terus Angry
The Crayford Cottage (see DLD)
The Ticket Nazi
The White Half Of Fulham
Tony Malaka
Touchjudge in Singapore
WayneKerrins
ze gib
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

Not sure if STEVE CAPSLOCK is sorely missed to be honest
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

...Finn I didn't say any of them would be sorely missed ;)

They are just names from the past - some still post here as the names shown, but very rarely - it would be interesting if any of them post now - on here - as different names...

White Noise

A number of those guys are on TIFF of course but most appear to have stepped down.

That said there has been a lot of really good new blood in the last couple of years.

HatterDon

Chicago Tom -- co-founder of FulhamUSA.com with American Mike -- is a committed family man now and hardly ever posts on FUSA. He does write a periodic article for us, and is also a regular contributer to ESPN SOCCERNET. He's a lovely bloke, and I miss his contributions.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

boxhockcycsock

If my memory serves me correctly, "the artist now known as SLW" is the same as the poster I knew by the name "SLW bringing the showboating". Good bloke, miss his posts.

I do miss Big Mama and Fulham footie chick as well, they were always good natured and I hope they find their way to the new site. On that same note, I do hope also when Corked Hat gets well, that he navigates on over to the fancy new digs and gets himself a new login and such. It's been way too long!
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

VicHalomsLovechild

Some of those old names made me laugh. Low Tide @ Putney is an excellent moniker. Sad to see a couple have past on.

clintclintdeuce

I still talk to MrMoon on occasion.
The Dude abides.

mrska

Big Mama is part of my group of friends i drink with before and after games. She tired from getting abuse when on The Offal board, some of which became very offensive.  And the  Offal being the Offal... did nothing about it.

I keep on at her to come and join us on here, hopefully i will wear her down, and her intelligent content will return.

mrska

SLW is probably my best mate..  a really good laugh and has some great views. He's a member on here, but is more than likely to be found daily on TFI stirring and mixing it.

Again i go on at him to start using this site, and im sure we will see the odd post from him from time to time.

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: mrska on January 29, 2010, 10:32:22 AM
Big Mama is part of my group of friends i drink with before and after games. She tired from getting abuse when on The Offal board, some of which became very offensive.  And the  Offal being the Offal... did nothing about it.

I keep on at her to come and join us on here, hopefully i will wear her down, and her intelligent content will return.
Good man, Mr. Ska! FoF is the kind of place where her intellect is wholeheartedly welcome!
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: mrska on January 29, 2010, 10:37:03 AM
SLW is probably my best mate..  a really good laugh and has some great views. He's a member on here, but is more than likely to be found daily on TFI stirring and mixing it.

Again i go on at him to start using this site, and im sure we will see the odd post from him from time to time.
Great news! I actually did confuse him with you for a little while, I must confess. You are both such cool guys. I used to like your avatar on the offal a lot, Mr. Ska. The flat brimmed FFC hat was sic!
Time is blind.

Peabody

Did not Attendance Nazi become OW?

The Equalizer

A load of those guys that were mentioned still post on TIFF, eg, Alboy, Browski, suecsw6, Barra, Ferret, Paul Thorpe etc.. Here's an update on a few of the on the list that El Bee mentioned:

Elton Jonno - still attending games when he can but spends more of his time reporting on Talk Sport, known as 'The Pope'.
Dicky Hill - still attending games regularly, and I still try and catch up with him for a beer in The Brick when he's about.
Dutch - had to give up his ST due to baby duties. Still see him pop up on TIFF occasionally. Well missed, a true gent.
Fingle - not spoken to the young man for too damned long. Need to catch up and have a beer soon.
Irish Lass - still going to games, although she spends more time watching Egg Chasers these days...
Nic The Swede - not heard from the traveller in ages, I hope it's not too long before his next game.

And gone but never forgotten, three of the finest gentlemen I've had the pleasure of knowing in my few years on this planet: MK Hoops, Fulham Gay and Sussex White. All taken long before their time, but still with us at every game.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

White Noise

The Pope is, or was, the producer of the Hawkesby & Jacobs show on Talksport and used to get constantly ribbed for his Fulham supporting.

mrska

I used to chat to Culture Vulture alot when i was posting on the Offal...  about Fulham, but also about a shared love of music.

I hadn't heard from him for a long time when last week he popped up with a friends request on Cottage Corner..

I'll be in touch with him and again i will promoting our fine site...

LBNo11

...skasie, from what I have been told Lance has been somewhat disparaging towards us.. :-\

mrska

Really LB..  thats disappointing.  Oh well   HIS loss then! ;D