watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket has arrived - VERY interesting

Started by Airfix, August 07, 2013, 10:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enclosurite

On the subject of season tickets, does anyone foresee chaos with the online ticketing system this season now that members are (wrongly in my view) able to buy match tickets at the same time as season ticket holders?
¡COYW!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: The Enclosurite on August 08, 2013, 09:43:08 PM
On the subject of season tickets, does anyone foresee chaos with the online ticketing system this season now that members are (wrongly in my view) able to buy match tickets at the same time as season ticket holders?

The potential for ticketing problems will be higher that's for sure although I do get the financial side of not renewing a season ticket. I know a few people who sign up as Members, not that expensive is it, simply to have an option on big game tickets to sell on. When we played L. Warsaw the Putney End was almost full or exiles who had got rows of tickets by signing up as Members and getting a full allocation of six tickets. I suspect we see a similar scene on several occasions this season.

7787fulham

How easy is it to move your season ticket for one game with my old mans 60th coming up I have the dilema with him being a united fan to either sit him with me in the hammersmith end and hope he stays quiet or move to the putney end for the game.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: 7787fulham on August 08, 2013, 11:42:59 PM
How easy is it to move your season ticket for one game with my old mans 60th coming up I have the dilema with him being a united fan to either sit him with me in the hammersmith end and hope he stays quiet or move to the putney end for the game.

Very easy. Just say 'Can I have one additional ticket for XYZ game, and could you move my season ticket seat so that they are next to eachother'
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

CravenCottager

Airfix - have you moved seats? I haven't had a new season ticket for years and haven't received a new one this season either. I could do with a new pencil.
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

Berserker

I still haven't received my new season tickets so am going to contact the club on Monday
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

epsomraver

Quote from: Airfix on August 08, 2013, 10:08:48 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 08, 2013, 10:04:15 AM
Quote from: Berserker on August 07, 2013, 06:43:36 PM
Does that mean I will be able to take my Sigg bottle in.  I purposely don't take it to football as don't want it left lidless.  God I might even be able to take a flask when it is cold with coffee in it.  The world will be my oyster this season

Funny thing is that although tops on bottles are (were) routinely confiscated, I've often seen vacuum flasks brought out at half-time.  

I think it's more to do with the fact that you can put a pound coin in the cap to make a weapon.

Straight from head of security at a briefing, Believe it or not that is not the reason the caps were removed, the "logic" was that a full bottle with a lid on would hurt more if it hit someone as against a lidless one would spill in flight and therefore be lighter, you cannot make it up. Throw a pound coin? you must be rich

Alternative

Quote from: Berserker on August 10, 2013, 09:32:26 AM
I still haven't received my new season tickets so am going to contact the club on Monday

I have not received my season ticket either.

7787fulham

Still not got mine I was actually in when the postie came this morning I had to resist holding him hostage.

Berserker please let us know what the club says

King_Crud

I got mine yesterday. I think they're sending them to the clubs favorite members first.......

Brown@FFC

Been a season ticket holder for 9 years. Come on, fortnight to go.