watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Apparently when at QPR under Warnock...

Started by General, August 07, 2013, 11:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

QPR players would be fined if they passed to Adel Taarabt in their own half.. Haha...

Perhaps jol should put the same rule in place as from the statistics it seems like he got the best out of the player!

CincyFulham1

Quote from: General on August 07, 2013, 11:30:22 AM

QPR players would be fined if they passed to Adel Taarabt in their own half.. Haha...

Perhaps jol should put the same rule in place as from the statistics it seems like he got the best out of the player!

When Warnock was at QPR there was one set of rules for Adel and another set for the rest of the squad, or so he says in his book.  Don't see that happening here.

MJG

He said that on Talksport yesterday i think, and yep it was £50 a go if a player passed to him in their half, because he kept losing in his own half. Maybe we should do the same with Ruiz.

Captain Fulhamerica

Quote from: MJG on August 07, 2013, 12:58:46 PM
He said that on Talksport yesterday i think, and yep it was £50 a go if a player passed to him in their half, because he kept losing in his own half. Maybe we should do the same with Ruiz.
No kidding, can we really field two players in the same team who give the ball away easily? Gulp.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: MJG on August 07, 2013, 12:58:46 PM

Even better we could fine Ruiz for holding onto the ball for more than 5 seconds in his own half.