News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham advertised in Time Square - a bit of re-branding USA style too..

Started by LBNo11, August 09, 2013, 12:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Quote from: Burt on August 09, 2013, 01:24:13 PM
What do the 5 stars represent? Last time I checked we hadn't won the champions league that many times. Or indeed any time!  :dft011:

Could it be the amount of American players that have played for Fulham over the years?

Eddie Lewis
Carlos Bocanegra
Brian McBride
Eddie Johnston
Clint Dempsey

*clearly Kasey Keller doesn't count.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

valdeingruo

I have very reliable sources that the 5 stars are for our 5 new players . Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Lham and Subotic.  ITK of course
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Airfix

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 09, 2013, 03:09:14 PM
What do the 5 stars represent? Last time I checked we hadn't won the champions league that many times. Or indeed any time!  :dft011:

Could it be the amount of American players that have played for Fulham over the years?

Eddie Lewis
Carlos Bocanegra
Brian McBride
Eddie Johnston
Clint Dempsey

Nor Marcus Hahneman

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

MJG

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on August 09, 2013, 03:20:20 PM
Quote from: MJG on August 09, 2013, 02:48:56 PM
We all know its not real don't we?

It is photoshopped yes. Confirmed too. Still cool though.
its very good and now my PC wallpaper at work

The Equalizer

Quote from: Airfix on August 09, 2013, 03:16:19 PM

Eddie Lewis
Carlos Bocanegra
Brian McBride
Eddie Johnston
Clint Dempsey

Nor Marcus Hahneman

He wasn't really American, he was only pretending to be American. He originated in Doncaster.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

First State

jmh

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 09, 2013, 02:29:03 PM
That badge is awesome
Designed by one of the guys in our group here in NYC that works at a big ad agency and decided to do something productive with his spare time.  The stars do represent the five boroughs of NYC, yes.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

WhiteJC

Eddie Lewis
Carlos Bocanegra
Brian McBride
Eddie Johnston
Clint Dempsey

surely you meant Eddie Johnston?  :Get Coat gif:

Logicalman

Quote from: alexbishop on August 09, 2013, 05:59:41 PM
People on this thread think this is real...

.. and the problem with that is?

People think we will win the Prem people think we will be relegated, and people think we are such a club to attract the top players ... let people have their wants

Lighthouse

What is reality? What is true? Are we not all just a figment of imagination of some young imagined imagining on some atom on an atom of doubtful reality. Is what I see what you see? Does anything really exist outside the reality of a forgotten thought?

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: hesedmedia on August 09, 2013, 02:21:26 PM
Quote from: farfouille on August 09, 2013, 01:39:19 PM

They represent the American flag, I suppose...

By the way, for all those of you who wonder if this photo is photoshoped, here's a tweet from FulhamNYC:

‏@NYCFulham 16m
I should clarify so we don't get in trouble with @NBCSports, the Berba advert for us is simply a concept. It's not real, but it should be :)

5 Boroughs was my first thought.
1) Scarborough
2) Peterborough
3) Loughborough
4) Farnborough
5) ?? What's the other one then??

:)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

The Rock

I live in NY and never seen any of this! I can attest that the re-branding is not actually this massive. Then again, I am not in touch with what people think here as I only really watch what's going on here and the official really. But I can say that generally people here are more familiar with Fulham than they were 10 years ago; though I often get a blank face when I tell people the team I support.