watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Teams in danger of relegation - Robbie Earle/Rebeca Lowe NBCSN

Started by RidgeRider, August 11, 2013, 05:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cravenawin

Reckon we should all start preparing for trips to Barnsley and the likes.God, to read this you'd think we're dead cents for the drop. Sounds like the QPR message board. " If Berbatov gets injured" " if Ruiz doesn't improve". All the other teams outside the top seven will struggle if their star players get injured or don't perform.Were not the only team who it's allowed to happen to.Keep the faith or go up the road to Shepherds Bush.Only Rupert and myself are calm about the situation, all the others are slitting their wrists over it.

SaltfordWhite

jarv

I am not super happy about things but I think we will survive. There will be at least 4 teams worse than Fulham is my guess but it will be nail biting time.
As others have said, injuries??? If Berbatov or Hangeland is out for any length of time, spells real trouble.
A decent start is very important.

Ruiz11

We remind me of Bolton two seasons ago: played well until Christmas, then form dipped massively in the last 10 games. In Bolton's case, they were relegated the season afterwards. Hopefully we will stay up, but our formation just isn't working in terms of chance creation and goals.