watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

At least someone out there is talking some sense

Started by Admin, August 11, 2013, 10:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruiz11

Last season we lost our final pre-season game at home to Charlton 2-1, who had only just been promoted to the Championship, yet started the season on fire. Don't read anything into pre-season results themselves, what's worrying is the performances and inability to create chances, even at home.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Enter the Frei on August 11, 2013, 11:26:46 PM
I'm sure he does a lot of good off the pitch, but he's not good enough anymore and does act like a clown on it.
He was the only one looking to shoot and drew a good save from their keeper on one of long shots. He moves the ball well and does try to inject urgency and pace into our play, certainly worth a place on the bench and 15-20 minutes in a game if not more.

Fulhampete

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 12, 2013, 01:53:26 PM
Quote from: Fulhampete on August 12, 2013, 01:48:45 PM
Don't let one I'll advised comment blind you to what else was said. This is the best surmise of our current position that I have read and exactly reflects my own opinion. If we cannot get someone to take the goal scoring onus off of Berba and someone to organise the onfield play we are going backwards. This will be emphasised by the strengthening of some of our closest competitors.

If this was directed toward me, there's no need to worry. I'm not blinded to anything by the comment. I did say that I agreed with him for the most part. I was questioning how I COULD agree with someone who would make that statement about Karagounis. It's so far off the mark.
Not having a go at anyone, just the whole discussion seemed to be directed at the Kara remark to the detriment of several, more important points.

Fulham76

Lots of good points but nothing the fans haven't been saying for the last 12 months, at least. Unfortunately, Jol is the person that counts & the only one able to change things but he shows no sign of doing so. Unless he or the board have a change of plan we'll have to go on with the same team/set up that will continue to struggle. Nothing we can do about it.

Wingnut

Everyone knows we need investment but I think his assessment of Kara is very harsh.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fulhamphil

In blogging professionally one on occassion injects things to provoke a reaction. More hits to the site the more your employer likes it. As to poster SKSW6, when did we ever meet?

ESPNFC Fulham blogger since 2010, first Fulham game 1959, LBC Radio Fulham correspondent 1987-1992

Keep following the blog, we are very tolerant. Comments of every shade all read and always welcome.