watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I had a dream last night

Started by King_Crud, August 14, 2013, 09:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Crud

Fulham were playing Chelsea. We were all over them, easily the better team. The Karagounis won a penalty. It was taken by some young new striker (not a real life person) who missed it. But the penalty wasn't from the usual penalty spot, it was taken from a spot somewhere back near the halfway line. The game ended 0-0. Everyone seemed fairly happy with the result.

I don't know if this is a premonition of sorts. The game was played on top of a tropical rainforested mountain, in an Inca type ruin. So maybe I maybe it's not really a premonition.

Rupert

Maybe the Incas are this season's Mayans, and the world really is coming to an end.

Alternatively, you had a cheese sandwich before going to bed.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Rupert on August 14, 2013, 01:21:30 PM
Maybe the Incas are this season's Mayans, and the world really is coming to an end.

Mescaline and cheese sandwich
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MasterHaynes

Mescapone cheese and a pickled gherkin will do that to you

King_Crud

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 14, 2013, 01:55:59 PM
Quote from: Rupert on August 14, 2013, 01:21:30 PM

Mescaline and cheese sandwich

afraid not, the local deli was fresh out of mescaline

Vinnieffc

Like yourself King C I also had a dream last night but mine involved Kelly Brooke. However, like your dream, there was no scoring involved  :012:

King_Crud

Quote from: Vinnieffc on August 14, 2013, 02:14:03 PM
Like yourself King C I also had a dream last night but mine involved Kelly Brooke. However, like your dream, there was no scoring involved  :012:

Was Karagounis there killing the mood?

Vinnieffc

Quote from: King_Crud on August 14, 2013, 02:46:11 PM
Quote from: Vinnieffc on August 14, 2013, 02:14:03 PM

Was Karagounis there killing the mood?

Now you mention it, the dream may have been about Karagounis with Kelly Brooke killing the mood  :005:

Logicalman

Can you send me some of whatever your taking please.

nevzter

Those types of dreams are fairly common out here in California, nothing to be alarmed about.  In fact, you should visit us and maybe next time the penalty will be taken from a pitch next to Hawaiian volcanoes or a forest of Redwoods.

082.gif

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."