watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Redknapp & Hollaway!

Started by FFCSteve, August 16, 2013, 03:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCSteve

The interviews they gave on SSN just shows what a pair of half wits they really are.

Redknapp on Parker.. Can't understand why he would want to go to a small club that always struggles to stay in the Premiership!
Why the hell would he want to go to a club that can't stay in the Premiership?

Hollaway on Bent...Virtually saying we poached the signing from them!
As far as I'm aware Bent was on our list as long as theirs.

Pair of complete dimwits!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Holders

The fact is that they don't like, respectively, that we're in the Prem and QPR aren't and that we're more attractive for a player to join than Palace.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Northern Cottager

Fairly sure that QPR can't even fill their dump each week, never mind them ore blatant issue Redknapps got of being a little daft suggesting it must be better to get relegated without a whimper than be sustainable in the Premier League. What an absolute moron.

jmh

I don't mind Holloway so much, seems different to gripe that we swooped in and signed a player that he thought he had a deal for (we would be just as upset if the same thing happened to us) than to boast about how attractive a relegated crapfest like QPR should be to Parker.

MasterHaynes

What they are doing is maintaining their rep's, in effect the message is(broken record in Arry's case) if they don't promoted/survive it's not their fault -  ''if I could have signed the players,who wanted to play for me but didn't want to play for an unfashionable club'', we would have gone/stayed up.

Arrogance and sloping shoulders syndrome.

Jimpav

Redknapp lacks class. Pathetic little man.

Bracken White

I must say I find 'Arry's comments a tad offensive - do hope Scott Parker makes the right decision!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Buffalo76

Quote from: Jimpav on August 16, 2013, 05:10:55 PM
Redknapp lacks class. Pathetic little man.

And extremely twitchy.. :005:

valdeingruo

Agree with comments about Holloway. We would have felt the same. Redknapp however, how thick can you get? I mean we may not have all of the brown envelopes, but atleast we are in the Premiership, going on 13 years now
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Holders

Quote from: andersons11 on August 16, 2013, 05:32:20 PM
Agree with comments about Holloway. We would have felt the same. Redknapp however, how thick can you get? I mean we may not have all of the brown envelopes, but atleast we are in the Premiership, going on 13 years now

You're right about Holloway - remember how we felt when Riise went to Liverpool after having shaken hands with Tigana?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Buffalo76

Redknapp gives the whole Care In The Community project a bad name  :doh:

Fulham76

Without doubt, Redknapp is the biggest tit in football!

Buffalo76

Bassey the warrior

Didn't really find them offensive, more pitiful. He's trying desperately to persuade Parker a step down is really a step up and he's fooling nobody. Parker will only go there if he hasn't been guaranteed a starting place here, that is assuming we have had a bid accepted.
Personally I'd find it hard to get excited about him coming but it would definitely improve the squad. He's an upgrade on Sidwell and Boateng will need time to settle in.

valdeingruo

Quote from: The Moose on August 16, 2013, 06:36:07 PM
Didn't really find them offensive, more pitiful. He's trying desperately to persuade Parker a step down is really a step up and he's fooling nobody. Parker will only go there if he hasn't been guaranteed a starting place here, that is assuming we have had a bid accepted.
Personally I'd find it hard to get excited about him coming but it would definitely improve the squad. He's an upgrade on Sidwell and Boateng will need time to settle in.

From a non footballing perspective i cant blame him, with the kind of pay packets at QPR and his age.....
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Holders on August 16, 2013, 03:34:22 PM
The fact is that they don't like, respectively, that we're in the Prem and QPR aren't and that we're more attractive for a player to join than Palace. 
That is not true of Holloway.   Palace played pre -season in Waterford and a relation of mine is   involved there, he met Holloway and in  chatting he mentioned that he comes to the Cottage a few time a year.  Holloway was very complementary about Fulham not so QPR said in essence Fulham was the example to follow.  They found him to be a very down to earth he is known as Ollie 

The Bronsons

I don't mind their comments, either of them. Holloway just says what he feels and calling FFC a bigger shark is accurate and a compliment. Harry is trying to concoct the only story he can think of that will give Parker a reason to choose his crap club over us. That too I take as a compliment. It would be much worse if he had any good arguments.

CincyFulham1

I went over to watrb to what they had to say on the topic.  Seems many of them are labouring under the delusion that they are one of the top clubs in England and can't understand why players aren't leaping at the chance to sign for them.  They also think they will win the championship at a trot and playing the fixtures are just a formality.  Comedy gold over there.