watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm impressed

Started by The Rock, August 17, 2013, 05:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

Simply because we won without Ruiz, Dejagh, Amoribieta, and Bent; Four starting 11 players. As well as Kaca or Frei which also deserve a fair shout for a start. We have some (and I stress some) depth. I am impressed and pleased, but we will need all these players another day against better teams.

Bassey the warrior

Humbled

im curious.... who would you take out to fit them 4 in?

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Humbled on August 17, 2013, 05:29:31 PM
im curious.... who would you take out to fit them 4 in?

Duff definitely, then I imagine Hughes and Kasami will be the next to go.  Maybe Taraabt instead of Kasami, depends on the opponent.

EJL

I'm really, really looking forward to seeing Kasami start against Arsenal!

fulhamben

i dont know how to fit in all the players, but for me kaca over adel and ashkan over duff would be myfirst option
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Chutney

Quote from: fulhamben on August 17, 2013, 05:35:00 PM
i dont know how to fit in all the players, but for me kaca over adel and ashkan over duff would be myfirst option

This. Leave hangeland and hughes together, amorebieta will have to fight for his place. Hughes looks really up for this now he has some competition!
C O Y W

Humbled

my 1st names on the sheet would be
Stek, Riether, Hangeland, Berbatov, Bent - the rest would be up for grabs for one reason or another.
the 2 wide men is the hardest decision for me.

MasterHaynes

Jol stated that Amorebieta can play left back as well as centre?

fulhamben

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 17, 2013, 05:52:26 PM
Jol stated that Amorebieta can play left back as well as centre?
which really suprises me as he always played on the right of brede when he played. he might be able to play there but he wont be bombing up and down the wing. although a more solid defender behind kaca wont be a bad thing

shnlwswlkr

We can actually now make substitutes that will make a difference! Wow.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

fulhamben

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on August 17, 2013, 06:11:26 PM
We can actually now make substitutes that will make a difference! Wow.
well nearly. once richardson is dropped we can. although something tells me boatang will be subbed a few times, but yes a decent looking bench when the others get back

BarryP

I  am impressed Fulham took three points after looking so feeble but three points are three points and an away win is an away win.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Lighthouse

Agree that with all the problems before and during the match we did well in the second half. Stopped Sunderland causing too many problems. But we really must try and cause more trouble in the last third. But today players on the field needed more fitness and were clearly running out of steam. Great effort

A brave result but there is no way a great performance by those who came in should stop better players coming in when they are fit.

Worried already with our injury problems.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

Yes, we have some depth and there is now some competition for places but we are still short of cover for the full backs.

Kent Cassandra

A lighthouse is supposed light up our darkness and be a sentinel of hope and not be a siren a false purveyor of ripe wisdom dragging us down into the depressive depths.
Bet Peabody is happy!!!!
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.