more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Thames Barrier

Started by Chutney, August 17, 2013, 05:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enter the Frei

Quote from: HatterDon on August 18, 2013, 04:45:38 PM
I thought they handled some young aggressive attackers quite well. It was nice to have the Barrier back.

Oh, can we for this season not have Senderos fans trashing Hughes and Hughes fans not trashing Senderos to make their arguments? After all, if the only reason you like your guy is that the alternative is the worst player on the planet, then your guy doesn't have to be up to much either, does he? Can we PLEASE not do this mindless partisan slating all season long?

Naw, I didn't think so.

Though I agree with your sentiment, this issue we had last season was that neither player was playing well enough to stake a permanent place so there was hardly any positive argument for one of them to play.

Delboy

Hangeland-Amorebieta will be the best partnership in central defence in my humble opinion. Amorebieta is left footed and allows Brede to play a more natural right side of centre, as opposed to when Hughes plays Brede takes the left side. Amorebieta is also quick and strong and very good in the air as well as distributing the ball much better than Hughes, from what we've seen so far. I believe Hughes still has a role to play as backup and can play pretty much anywhere across the back four.

Rudolph

Sprung a leak today.  The distribution from the back was abysmal. If Senderos ins't the answer, then neither is Hughes.