watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I have an extra ticket for Saturday's game

Started by terryr, August 22, 2013, 07:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

OK , I'll try this again as the glitch on the board seems to have deleted an earlier post.
My wife and I are season ticket holders, but were late buying so one of our seats was sold for the game on Saturday. FFC gave us a paper ticket in another section to replace the sold seat. As it happens my wife cant go on Saturday, so I have an extra ticket.
The seat is:
Block X
Row P
Seat 1A
As everyone knows the game is sold out and tickets are changing hands for £90+. Its really not my style to scalp a ticket.
Though FFC is reasonable enough when it comes to ticket prices,  I know some fans can still find it tough to afford the cost especially when it comes to one of the bigger games. What I propose to do is give this ticket (free) to a real fan who is "ticket-less" and wants to go to the game.
I have a couple of rules for this experiment however....
1)Its in the Fulham section so this needs to be a Fulham fan.
2) This is a ticket for someone who doesn't have a ticket...not for someone who already has a ticket and will sell it and go for free on me!
3) You need to go to the game.....not sell the ticket. The spirit of this is to provide a ticket for someone who wants to go to the game, not provide a ticket to someone who will turn around and sell it.
I guess the best thing is to send me a message through the forum and I'll pick one to give the ticket.
As its a paper ticket, we will meet at the cottage before the game and I'll give you the ticket.
That's it no drama.
If this works out I'll look into repeating this for other games me ( or my wife) can't attend in the future.
It seems straight forward but we shall see what comes up.
Best regards everyone
Terry

Baider

Great gesture. Got my ticket already though, damn!

Luke

Amazing gesture! Gutted I'm off on holiday tomorrow now  fp.gif
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

valdeingruo

Great to see people are still doing this, coyw!
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

fulhamben

as in its my birthday today, and i dont have  ticket, ill take it off you terry
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

epsomraver

Fulham76

Out of interest, how can you be sure the lucky one will adhere to your conditions???

Johnh

I would ask, as I am too far away for a season ticket, but like to go to a few games a season, however give it to Ben...its his birthday, really good spirit on the board!

epsomraver

terryr

terryr

Fulham76
I can only trust that epsomraver is as good as his word.

terryr

Sorry Fulhamben as i got a few equally deserving requests I decided just to go with the first one....a bit arbitrary but it is what it is.
If for some reason epsomraver doesn't reply the ticket is yours. I'll set a deadline for 9 am tomorrow morning.
I'll post on here if the ticket comes free
Lets hope for a decent result tomorrow!

fulhamben

Quote from: TerryR on August 23, 2013, 05:47:21 PM
Sorry Fulhamben as i got a few equally deserving requests I decided just to go with the first one....a bit arbitrary but it is what it is.
If for some reason epsomraver doesn't reply the ticket is yours. I'll set a deadline for 9 am tomorrow morning.
I'll post on here if the ticket comes free
Lets hope for a decent result tomorrow!
ah well maybe next time. cheers anyway though
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

epsomraver

Contacted and meet arranged Thanks, good to know we have  good fans, I believe from  across the pond, second time in a month an American fan has done me a great favour and shown trust, I won't embarass the other one by naming him but  065.gif 065.gif

Deanothefulhamfan

This is why I love Fulham..... A family club who has superb fans.... People may disagree with others opinions from time to time, but it all boils down to our mutual love in Fulham.

This post has taken me back a few years, for when people have helped me out.....nice to see these sort of good gestures still occur.

COYW

Buffalo76

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on August 23, 2013, 08:16:39 PM
This is why I love Fulham..... A family club who has superb fans.... People may disagree with others opinions from time to time, but it all boils down to our mutual love in Fulham.

This post has taken me back a few years, for when people have helped me out.....nice to see these sort of good gestures still occur.

COYW

049:gif

leonffc

For those interested there was a ticket floating about on twitter for 30 notes.
Hash tag FFC, ticket, etc