watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our Centre Midfield

Started by JackyFulham90, August 25, 2013, 09:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Parker looked really good yesterday he got forward quite well aswell is very tidy in possession with games he will be a great signing for us, for me Sidwell has to be a squad player Parker made him look so average. Boateng should get a run next to Parker he is physical & is decent on the ball aswell. Karagounis is still a good player he can make a difference with his passing late in games, Diarra back fit would be a massive boost for us.

Please JOL play PARKER & BOATENG!

Fulham76

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 25, 2013, 09:58:25 AM
Parker looked really good yesterday he got forward quite well aswell is very tidy in possession with games he will be a great signing for us, for me Sidwell has to be a squad player Parker made him look so average. Boateng should get a run next to Parker he is physical & is decent on the ball aswell. Karagounis is still a good player he can make a difference with his passing late in games, Diarra back fit would be a massive boost for us.

Please JOL play PARKER & BOATENG!

Agreed. Thought Parker looked really good, especially for his 1st game at a new club. We do seem to have plenty of options in midfield now & just need Jol to be a little braver by playing 2 up front - Bent & Berbatov ideally. There's plenty of goals in those 2.

Lighthouse

Not sure why defending without a player who can support the forward play was any reason to drop Sidwell. It depends who we are playing and Jol went for a team that could go forward. His mistake was playing without a forward.

So it depends who we are playing. But Parker and Boatang will not be any good against sides we want to pressure.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

the nutflush

I want to see if Kasami can play in that role along side Parker.  Maybe even Ruiz with Parker.

Danitar

Quote from: the nutflush on August 25, 2013, 12:14:45 PM
I want to see if Kasami can play in that role along side Parker.  Maybe even Ruiz with Parker.

:plus one: