watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

camera gantry on the JH stand breaks planning laws

Started by win-dup, August 24, 2013, 09:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

Contact English Heritage the stand is a listed building and I doubt very much whether permission was granted from the appropriate authority before this carbuncle was erected.

Fulham1959

I thought only the frontage was listed  -  but am probably wrong !

LBNo11

Quote from: Fulham1959 on August 24, 2013, 09:19:34 PM

...I thought the same, maybe things have changed in recent years, certainly the original wooden seats should have some sort of protection because they wear the patination of more than a century of elation and misery and expectation...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

I doubt very much that planning permission is required for something which is not in 'public' view. This is just an adornment like the MJ statue or the burger vans.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

cmg

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 24, 2013, 10:40:14 PM
This is just an adornment like the MJ statue or the burger vans.

...and less tasteful than either.

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fulham1959

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 24, 2013, 09:29:54 PM

...I thought the same, maybe things have changed in recent years, certainly the original wooden seats should have some sort of protection because they wear the patination of more than a century of elation and misery and expectation...

This is certainly a better class of messageboard  -  I had to look that one up :

"a gloss produced by age on woodwork".

Lighthouse

Is it a permanent structure? Or just for BT Sport? If permanent than the sale of tickets of seats in the area have been sold under false pretences. So the law is on the ticket holders side.

Here is the ticket for the front row of the Cinema. A day before you go, the Cinema puts up a six foot wall infront of the front row. I think you will find you can at least receive a ticket reduction.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC

the roof is also listed as well as the "supports" along the pitch, Fulham wanted to remove them to give a better view to all in the Johnny Haynes stand but weren't allowed to

Logicalman

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 25, 2013, 12:27:23 PM
Is it a permanent structure? Or just for BT Sport? If permanent than the sale of tickets of seats in the area have been sold under false pretences. So the law is on the ticket holders side.

Here is the ticket for the front row of the Cinema. A day before you go, the Cinema puts up a six foot wall infront of the front row. I think you will find you can at least receive a ticket reduction.

I believe the club have already addresses that issue. Now, whether it is to the satisfaction of those STH's that's up for debate I would imagine.

Who on the MB has been directly adversely affected by this, and how?