News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle v Fulham, match day thread....

Started by WhiteJC, August 31, 2013, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

A little worried about dejagah! What's the deal? Is he going?

Alternative Right Back

My biggest concern is Riise being targetted with pace... obviously I approve of Kaka playing on the left, but we are vulnerable on that side when not is possession... fingers cross on that one.

Time for Ruiz to stake his claim and prove a few people wrong... but on the right... it's well documented that that is just not the solution...

No excuses for Berba not putting in a shift today...

the nutflush

Quote from: Zu-Meister on August 31, 2013, 02:18:12 PM
where the hell is dejagah

Everyone was talking Dejagah up so much preseason.  It was like he was going to be the first one picked every week.  I dont get it.

alexbishop

I think we could afford to drop one of Kara or Boateng from the bench for Kasami. Chances are we will be looking to make attacking substitutions rather than defensive ones (I suspect we might be chasing the game later on rather than defending a lead personally)

I haven't seen Ruiz play well on th right since he's been at the club so strange one for me, but guess he has to go somewhere.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

itombomb

I like Ruiz, but he is comfortably at his worst when playing wide right.

I just don't understand what is going on with Sidwell. He's terrible.

berbitatov

Taarabt took a knock so its normal to not start. we sure we will see the trio Boateng, Taarabt, Rodallega
in 2nd half!!! for more pace

Fulham1959

Quote from: itombomb on August 31, 2013, 02:23:46 PM
I like Ruiz, but he is comfortably at his worst when playing wide right.

I just don't understand what is going on with Sidwell. He's terrible.

Sidwell to score, then !

Matt Inglis

I think it will be a cagey and dull game. Hopefully we can nick it somehow!
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Deanothefulhamfan

Im sorry but Boateng was getting pushed off the ball.... he needs to get down the gym. As an enforcer he is laughable. Did you watch the parma and sunderland games?

Im worried about dejagah getting sold

Pev

@Fulham_Boy

the nutflush

We are mad if we sell Dejagah.  We have no pace on the right at all without him.

alexbishop

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on August 31, 2013, 02:28:58 PM
Im sorry but Boateng was getting pushed off the ball.... he needs to get down the gym. As an enforcer he is laughable. Did you watch the parma and sunderland games?

Im worried about dejagah getting sold

I was at the Parma game! Best player on the pitch against Betis, Parma he was ok, but not as good. Sunderland he actually played a better role than people were giving him credit for. It wasn't pretty but he broke down a lot of Sunderland attacks.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Big Martin Jol

Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: JoeyFFC on August 31, 2013, 02:34:49 PM
Sidwells playing weve lost.

When he didn't play last year we never won. Get your facts right.

Brown@FFC

Why the fu#k is Riise playing. Biggest pile to sh!t we've had at left back. Why Ruiz out wide? Dejagah has been rubbish this preseason/season, so I understand him being dropped. I feel he may be sold. Sidwell on top of Boateng any day. Kasami injured, a shame. Taarabt being rested I presume, expect to see him in the second half.

tslyon

Got a good feeling about this one.  I'll call it 3-1 to us.

COYW!!!

Deanothefulhamfan

We see a different player Alex.... Will keep an eye on him next time he plays, but I think at the moment he is rightly on the bench

Brown@FFC

Negative line up. Boring match as usual. Bent and Berba must take their chances.

Whitewash

Quote from: Brown@FFC on August 31, 2013, 02:45:59 PM
Negative line up. Boring match as usual. Bent and Berba must take their chances.

How on earth is that a negative lineup????

tslyon

Quote from: Whitewash on August 31, 2013, 02:48:40 PM
Quote from: Brown@FFC on August 31, 2013, 02:45:59 PM

How on earth is that a negative lineup????

+1