31 (27.9%)

Total Members Voted: 103

Admin

Quote from: Roberty on September 01, 2013, 03:28:46 PM
Quote from: Admin on September 01, 2013, 03:09:49 PM
Quote from: Roberty on September 01, 2013, 03:00:57 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on September 01, 2013, 01:42:41 PM
Quote from: grandad on September 01, 2013, 01:15:14 PM
None of the selections. It will be up to Jol when he resigns. Probably after he is given no funds in January.

That is a lame excuse, who says he has not be given funds? Perhaps after seeing what he buys with #10 million in Ruiz the board are taking some convincing to keep splashing out, it seems nearly all failing managers now days say, " i need to bring in some new players to strengthen the team" it is a cop out.

Because obviously you seem to think you're the  

You seem to know all of our clubs financial secrets.

How did you find out so much?

Ah - you made it up - as usual.

I've asked you once already, in a polite manor, to stop greeting people with arrogance and accusing them of making things up. Once again, and for your own information, this is a forum where people are allowed their opinions. Please stop doing it. 

I agree - people should be allowed to have their own opinion - nothing wrong with that at all.
I am just surprised that when people make something up, that it can't be pointed out?

That is my opinion.

Not really, they are just sarcastic jibes towards other members in an aim to make them look stupid.

Berserker

I think we should see what transfers come in tomorrow, then give it a few weeks to see how things go.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

leonffc

Quote from: Berserker on September 01, 2013, 04:44:15 PM
I think we should see what transfers come in tomorrow, then give it a few weeks to see how things go.

What difference will transfers make. We have attacking players but he plays them in such a way that they aren't effective in creating / converting chances
It's his style of play that fans are fed up with, not necessarily the players that he sends out.

Brown@FFC

Jol has to do some serious business tomorrow. Get rid of Riise and Senderos, and loan out Frei. Bring in a CB, a FB that can play either side and a creative CM. He has to sort out the football we are playing by firstly changing the formation, and secondly, showing Berbatov he doesn't rule the club. Even after that, we need to see a good run of form for a couple of months. You dug your hole, you either get out of it, or you walk. Simple.

fulhamben

Quote from: leonffc on September 01, 2013, 02:54:36 PM
Quote from: ollienixs on September 01, 2013, 02:49:26 PM
These are so boring amd repetitive. Get yourself in the board at Fulham and by your knowledge and opinions you must have a decent cv they will snap you up. Then you can decide when he goes.

WRONG!
WE will decide when he goes if there isn't an improvement. Everyone knows, once the banners and chants start appearing on the terraces, the managers time is up.
If he doesn't sort his tactics / playing style out soon the discontent will spread from forums to the ground itself. Once that happens the board are usually forced to act.
lol, we still have a peado statue and a camera blocking the view of hundreds. doubt WE would have the power to force a sub on let alone get a manager sacked
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham Tup North

What I do not understand is that the board / those above Jol, must see the same things that we see and yet it 'appears' there is minimal financial support, to bring in better players, or any urgency to replace Jol with another man?  So what is their thinking?  Are they happy for us to play such negative football, or are they happy for the fans to start booing the team? How does this help anyone?  Or is it a case of simply burying their heads in the sand and 'HOPING'  things just get better?
My big concern, no matter if it is down to Jol or the rest of the training team, but as a side we have NO pace.  Every Prem team attacks with at least some pace and that is where lots of their goals come from.  Our final 1/3rd is pathetic.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

OHfulhamfan

I am in the wait and see camp. What I am waiting for is to see what transfer business gets done and how the squad is doing by the end of October. If they are doing poorly, then they should sack Jol so that the new manager has some time to evaluate things heading into January.

I want Jol to succeed and he has brought in a lot of talent, and I would give him two months to make it work. The team's performance so far doesn't bode well. We were lucky to get the win against Sunderland, and really haven't looked good all season. That game against Burton Albion is especially troubling as I don't think the players were at all motivated for that game. Players lack of motivation was a real problem last year as they just put the season on cruise control after getting to 40 points. For that I blame Jol as he seemed to lose control of the dressing room.

I am sure Kahn and  the board see the same things many of us supporters do, and I hope they already have a short list of names if they have to sack Jol.

leonffc

Quote from: fulhamben on September 01, 2013, 06:11:36 PM
These are so boring amd repetitive. Get yourself in the board at Fulham and by your knowledge and opinions you must have a decent cv they will snap you up. Then you can decide when he goes.

WRONG!
WE will decide when he goes if there isn't an improvement. Everyone knows, once the banners and chants start appearing on the terraces, the managers time is up.
If he doesn't sort his tactics / playing style out soon the discontent will spread from forums to the ground itself. Once that happens the board are usually forced to act.
lol, we still have a peado statue and a camera blocking the view of hundreds. doubt WE would have the power to force a sub on let alone get a manager sacked

Haha. Good point that!

fulhamben

Quote from: leonffc on September 01, 2013, 06:50:22 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 01, 2013, 06:11:36 PM

WRONG!

Haha. Good point that!
sadly the days of fan power are truely behind us. the toon couldnt even get ashley out and they all hate him with a passion. yes some fans can force some issues but cardiff are red rafa was  blue and richardson should be turned to glue.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Robbie

This squad should be playing better... enough good players. He has clearly in someway lost the changing room.

Lighthouse

The reality of the situation is that Jol will hang on until at least Christmas.

It simply isn't just down to results. If it was, an away game to Newcastle, all be it a poor Newcastle side, losing to a great goal would not be that depressing.

But our lack of ambition, away from home. Our lack of attacking play. Our poor passing and dull tactics. That is what matters. I have heard fans talk of not renewing season tickets. Small following away from home. I remember going to Stockport in the days when we were awful. The reason was we were bad but we were always trying. Now we are really very good. But we are trying to hold onto a draw before we step out onto the pitch.

Fans of Jol are always ready to say fans are making things up, or some other nonesense. But fans of Jol have never questioned this negative football. Other than by using Roy as an excuse for dull football.

Jol said after yesterday we deserved a draw. No what we deserved was a performance. But we didn't get that either.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

I have been part of the Jol In camp for a long time now. Reasons:
- Good track record with some decent clubs.
- Give him time to manage a transition period.
- Stability is generally healthier than a managerial roundabout.
- No plausible alternatives.

I have to admit that I do have a foot inside the Jol Out camp now though. Reasons:
- He has had time to put his stamp of the team.
- We have good players, but a lack of fight and spirit within the team.
- I am not being entertained... There have been some really poor performances.

My view is that once the window has closed there are no more excuses, lets give him and the team a chance, and see how we are at Xmas. Anything less than comfortable mid-table and some decent performances and then I do think we need to question where this is all going.

COYW

WhiteJC

Burt, can you really see entertaining football coming our way soon? the only entertainment I can foresee is as a horror movie, no feel good factor anytime soon

Burt

If I am honest my heart says "yes", my head says "can't see it happening any time soon"...

Fulham Tup North

When if at all should Jol go?

Now - 24 (38.7%)
Christmas - 8 (12.9%)
End of season - 4 (6.5%)
keep him, he is good for Fulham - 8 (12.9%)
Lets see how things go - 18 (29%)

Total Voters: 62

So based upon the votes so far, only 38% think he should go NOW, where by 62% think he should not, or at least have until Oct/Nov (See how things go).
Is this a vote of confidence?
049:gif

BarryP

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on September 01, 2013, 07:33:06 PM

Now - 24 (38.7%)
Christmas - 8 (12.9%)
End of season - 4 (6.5%)

So based upon the votes so far, only 38% think he should go NOW, where by 62% think he should not, or at least have until Oct/Nov (See how things go).

Another way of doing the math is 87% are in favor of Jol's sacking if things don't improve.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: BarryP on September 01, 2013, 07:49:04 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on September 01, 2013, 07:33:06 PM

Now - 24 (38.7%)
Christmas - 8 (12.9%)
End of season - 4 (6.5%)

Another way of doing the math is 87% are in favor of Jol's sacking if things don't improve.
Surely that should be 48% in favour of his sacking if things don't improve?
As 13% want to keep him and 39% want him gone NOW.  :)
I am a "wait and see" voter until October time.
COYW

premFlem

I suppose I find myself in the 5 game october camp, although I've never been totally convinced by Jol finding him lacking on the tactical front. I think he should be given a few more games to see if any gelling of the team can take place, having said that I think Khan and co should be actively looking at possible replacements immediately.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Artful Dodger

JOL OUT, JOL OUT, JOL OUT, JOOOOL OUT, JOOOOL OUT!!!

Is that clear enough for you??
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Brown@FFC

West Brom haven't scored in 3 PL games. If we can't beat them, Jol has to go. A team out of form shouldn't be beating us at home.