watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today's the day...

Started by Buffalo76, September 02, 2013, 08:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

To be a Fulham fan has always been to travel more in hope than in expectation.

Lighthouse

Quote from: cmg on September 02, 2013, 11:00:05 AM

Yeah but you've seen our travelling attendance. Not many bother to travel anymore.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

tslyon

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 02, 2013, 11:52:42 AM

Yeah but you've seen our travelling attendance. Not many bother to travel anymore.

I see what you did there!  Well played!  Truth and ineuendo.  Very well said...

Buffalo76

Sad but true.

grandad

No worries, the deadline day does not stop us signing out of contract players no one else wants. We do it every window. Mackintosh can then say he has signed half a dozen players costing nothing. The Red Cross has offered the club any number of Zimmer frames it requires. The club has also earmarked 6 new physios to assist the large number already at the club.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Buffalo76

And why should they when the players don't make an effort.

FFC1987

Quote from: BenjyUK on September 02, 2013, 10:53:36 AM
Quote from: LBNo11 on September 02, 2013, 10:23:54 AM
Quote from: cmg on September 02, 2013, 10:20:23 AM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on September 02, 2013, 09:54:50 AM
If Asou Akoto goes to QPR instead of us then I will become a glass half empty guy like many others on here

You're kidding me? To be 'glass half empty guy' on here would make you an raving optimist.

'Many others on here' are dressed-in-a-fur-coat-in-the-middle-of-the-Sahara-desert-with-a-pint-tankard-filled-with-cyanide-guys.

...again I will defend FoF, you will see exactly the same amount of enthusiasm about the current Fulham on all the Fulham websites - it is NOT just FoF - the enthusiasm has been drained out of many by what they have been watching...

No...I don't think that's true. The proportion of 'pessimistic' fans on FOF is higher than on Twitter, for example. Not making a judgement either way :)

I hate to say it, but the fact you feel you have to point this out is bad enough for the platform.....

God The Mechanic

Quote from: MasterHaynes on September 02, 2013, 09:54:50 AM
If Asou Akoto goes to QPR instead of us then I will become a glass half empty guy like many others on here

Considering he has openly stated he only plays for the money, surely he won't provide the passion that many are clamouring for?

He has big hair though.

Jimpav

Quote from: Buffalo76 on September 02, 2013, 08:55:34 AM
I'm hoping we make that inspirational signing that gives everyone belief we can have a good season  :033:

The sad thing is that I can't even see another signing having an impact on our season (even a decent LB).

We have got the bones of as good defence, our midfield has a lot of potential and we have a strike force that should ensure goals.

Until we show evidence of playing a fluent and attacking game then I cannot get excited about any new signing.

We have got a good squad that is more than capable of finishing top 10 or even challenging for Europa - they just need to "gel" or a manager that can motivate or organise them in a way that will give them the belief in their ability to win matches.

JHunter_Fulham4Life

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 02, 2013, 09:33:09 AM
How about a inspirational manager? :-)

Think Chelsea will give us Mourinho on loan? :)

HatterDon

Quote from: JHunter_Fulham4Life on September 02, 2013, 02:58:42 PM
Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 02, 2013, 09:33:09 AM
How about a inspirational manager? :-)

Think Chelsea will give us Mourinho on loan? :)

best laugh of my day so far. Thanks!  065.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

filham

Oh well that's the day gone so now we have to think tonights the night, four and a half hours left and no breaking news.

Begins to look as if we are going to have to play Chelsea with Riise or Briggs at left back and no cover for Reither.

mungos beans

We won't sign anyone as this is the most tight club in the prem. Fcuking put your hand in your pocket you tight  git. Relagation looms.

Count Berbatov

Why is everyone looking for the Messiah. There's no magic one
Just Jol needs to find a way to get the most out of this talented squad. Or to get anything out of them..
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

filham

Quote from: Count Berbatov on September 02, 2013, 08:46:55 PM
Why is everyone looking for the Messiah. There's no magic one
Just Jol needs to find a way to get the most out of this talented squad. Or to get anything out of them..

Yes he has so far failed to knit Taarbat, Bent and Scott-Parker into the team so any other addition would just add further confusion.