News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mahamadou Diarra put in 60 minutes today.

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, September 04, 2013, 04:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanothefulhamfan

If he is playing 60 minutes now.... He could be starting in a matter of weeks....That would be incredible

JBH

I would love to see him back in a Fulham shirt, he is class  :54:

malcbridger

If we are interested in getting Petric back for the season will that not mean that the squad quota will be full as far as having a 25 man squad?

alfie

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on September 04, 2013, 09:34:07 PM
I'm so frustrated with some of the replies as it feels none of you actually read my post. Can you really call Diarra injury prone even though he's had one really serious injury in two years? Yes it reoccurred, but that was because he wasn't fully fit when returning, not because it just went again.

This time, he's had an operation to repair his knee and he's receiving specially cautious rehab to make sure it will not come back again.

I feel that is a problem on here:
some people only see what they want to see.
some people have a completly fixed mind and nothing that is said will sway them either way.
fortunately the majority have open minds and can appreciate different viewpoints.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

TonyGilroy

How can any of us possibly have an opinion on Diarra's fitness?

We saw how good he can be and the club clearly see the possibility that he can recover sufficiently. It can only be a hope but we did the same thing with Grygora last season and he played some reserve games before calling it quits. A fit Diarra is absolutely top quality and obviously worth investing some effort in.

Obviously in our squad we now have room for only one more addition.

Forever Fulham

One wonders how much edge this great positional player has lost with all of the injury down time he's suffered now that he is 32. But you  have to admire a player who doggedly works at coming back, doesn't throw the furniture around, and gives it his all until finally tapped on the shoulder or shown the door.

Ruiz11

Diarra and Parker would be an excellent partnership in CM, I'm afraid Sidwell - Boateng would not.

Forever Fulham

Diarra-Parker my first choice
If either injured, then
Sidwell in his place.
No faith in Boateng.