watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will Carlos Salcido play tonight?

Started by Forever Fulham, September 10, 2013, 10:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

Hope so.  He never got a fair shake to play his game for Fulham.

HatterDon

He's been a key player for Mexico since the Olympic trials, and he's starting tonight. He continues to be one of the best passers in the game.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

zschwartz

he's a quality player and i enjoyed watching him at fulham... i thought he left in part due to homesickness?

in any case, watching him mug jermaine jones on the eddie johnson goal was pretty ridiculous. nevertheless, quality.

HatterDon

Quote from: zschwartz on September 11, 2013, 02:18:52 AM
he's a quality player and i enjoyed watching him at fulham... i thought he left in part due to homesickness?

in any case, watching him mug jermaine jones on the eddie johnson goal was pretty ridiculous. nevertheless, quality.

He was also concerned about the safety of his family. His home had been broken into at least twice while in London.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Forever Fulham

I didn't know that.  Broken into twice... That seems a bit mysterious.

westcliff white

wasnt he allegedly linked to some transvestite hookers and drugs wasn't he
Every day is a Fulham day

Logicalman

Yeah, whilst with the National team. salcidos transvestite shame

With all due respect, I would have believed that living in London, notwithstanding burglaries, would have been a damn sight safer than living in Northern Mexico, but there you go, I've never lived in the latter.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

YankeeJim

Yes he played and he had the odd successful pass. However, Finny must be rolling over because Eddie Johnson turned him at least twice. Its hard to believe that this EJ is the same donkey that played for Fulham. He was powerful in the air, showed considerable pace and played hold up with his back to the goal as well. I guess confidence is all important.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Forever Fulham

Yes,  he's immensely improved over his Fulham days.  Took some stick for that opinion weeks ago.  But he keeps proving me right.  Mexico may be in a funk right now, but this is the same Mexico which won the Olympics.  I can't explain what's wrong with that team.  The talent, on paper, is very impressive.  Arguably a top-10 soccer nation.  Chicharito looked ordinary.  Salcido was a bit of a nonfactor.  Strange!