News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Premier league football now designed only for the economiclly Privileged?

Started by Southdowns White, September 12, 2013, 09:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyGilroy

Agree with all that LB but as individuals there's sod all we can do about it other than decide it's not for us anymore.

I actually have an addictive personality and supporting Fulham and collecting records I'll never have time to listen to is a damn sight healthier than the addictions I could have.

If it all implodes one day we might get back to the way things were but I doubt it. The intention is to grow the brand worldwide and I suspect that's what Khan sees in us.

ash

I actually refuse to watch a premier league game live this season. Not paying a penny to the PL, Sky or BT. F*** them. I'm a student ffs I'm not paying ridiculous prices to go away to places like Old Trafford, where the league has basically made losing there a formality. It's all about the cups this year for me, I'm going to all of them home and away. Oh and illegal streams for the premier league obviously.

Aaron

Out of curiosity, how much is your "average" ticket at Old Trafford or the Emirates or something?

I've never had a problem with Fulham tickets as I've always been either an ST holder or had a mate who was an ST holder.  It's normally about £40ish for a seat in H4 or H5 in my experience when I've had to buy match day tickets.  Is it crazy money elsewhere? 

I've been to Carrow Road and St James' Park on away days but never the likes of Old Trafford.

I just paid $150 for a Montreal Canadiens ticket against the Flyers next month in the NHL and that's not even "un match optimum" the price goes up to $200 a ticket in that case.