watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Attention Yanks and Exiles

Started by HatterDon, September 11, 2013, 02:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I'm looking at you Nogood and you Logicalman!!!!!

To find out NBC's weekend football schedule for YOU in its entirety, go to this website:

http://www.nbcsports.com/ExtraTime

enter your ZIP code and cable provider in the appropriate blocks and hit return

You will see the entire schedule.

Note: Fulham are not on the main channel, but will be televised live.
Also note: Your "TV Guide" function on your cable or satellite package will most likely NOT show Fulham playing on that channel at that time ... but it will be there.

no charge from the Hatter  :HD:

COYW  049:gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

brixology

For those of us saddled with Verizon FIOS, the interwebs remain the only place to see the match.  Not pleased.  I will spend the rest of the season with an Ipad in my lap or at my in-laws (they have Brighthouse).  Neither of those options are very attractive.

jarv

If you have comcast/xfinity then you will need a username and password from them to access the stream for computer viewing.

YankeeJim

Don,

A question. I have signed up and just went back to the site which doesn't list the Whites. I assume the page will change to allow selection of our game come Saturday?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

psand22

That's what happens on ATT-Uverse for me.  Most of the time the game won't show up on the search, until later in the week...but it will be there.  Used the I-phone and computer for last week and it worked great, except for the commentary of the Everton game played along with Fulham game.  Atleast, I could watch the game.

HatterDon

Quote from: YankeeJim on September 11, 2013, 06:40:51 PM
Don,

A question. I have signed up and just went back to the site which doesn't list the Whites. I assume the page will change to allow selection of our game come Saturday?

did you put in your zip and carrier?

HatterDon

I'm afraid i'm no help with watching on telephones or pads or such like. Wrong century, me.

Logicalman

Quote from: brixology on September 11, 2013, 03:36:13 PM
For those of us saddled with Verizon FIOS, the interwebs remain the only place to see the match.  Not pleased.  I will spend the rest of the season with an Ipad in my lap or at my in-laws (they have Brighthouse).  Neither of those options are very attractive.

Yeah, but the latter is mega brownie points with her indoors!!!

Logicalman

Thanks Don, unfortunately AT&T UVerse isn't an available provider to select .. looks like I'm back to searching as usual! LOL

Logicalman

Update: UVerse have on NBCSHD main channel, 11:25 Saturday

YankeeJim

Quote from: HatterDon on September 11, 2013, 10:41:21 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on September 11, 2013, 06:40:51 PM
Don,

did you put in your zip and carrier?

Yep.
It lists several games but not most of them and FFC isn't listed.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

The Rock

psand22

Right now in the search(U-verse) it pulls up the Fulham-bluescum game on 9/21 on the main NBCSports channel.  Do your search again as we get closer to Saturday's game and the info for Fulham and the rest of the games this weekend will show up in the search.  Trust me...   

MasterHaynes

This is great but I'm a little confused.

Brighthouse told me premier football available on the main NBC channel only in Florida but its showing live games on what I think is the digital sports channels(1800's), anyone know if these are payTv channels like the Basketball and NFl or are they included in the digital sports channels like the south american broadcasts of premier football?

Logicalman

These might the equivalent to the ALT channels on UVerse, and if that's the case, then they should be free channels. Unfortunately their content listing is not always available too far ahead of the event, so it's a case of searching for Fulham in the Cast