https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The View From South Texas -- FFC v. WBA

Started by HatterDon, September 14, 2013, 05:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IranianCottager

Quote from: HatterDon on September 15, 2013, 02:42:27 PM
Quote from: Liam_Baggies on September 15, 2013, 11:56:56 AM
It was Morrison and Sinclair that were brought on - not McAuley. He started the game in defence next to Jonas Olsson.

Thanks for the correction. I rush to get these done within an hour of the final whistle and I don't look at other writeups. For that reason, I often have factual errors -- although my analysis is usually brilliant! As you pointed out in another thread, it was the iintroduction of Sinclair and Morrison [not McAuley] that made the difference in the game's flow.

Oh, and Iranian Cottager [and how we missed our own Iranian Cottager on Saturday] I said "that's better" NOT "that's good."
Wasn't trying to direct it at you, I just saw posts throughout the forum saying how we played well. Sorry for the confusion.

HatterDon

Quote from: IranianCottager on September 15, 2013, 03:50:22 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on September 15, 2013, 02:42:27 PM
Quote from: Liam_Baggies on September 15, 2013, 11:56:56 AM
It was Morrison and Sinclair that were brought on - not McAuley. He started the game in defence next to Jonas Olsson.

Thanks for the correction. I rush to get these done within an hour of the final whistle and I don't look at other writeups. For that reason, I often have factual errors -- although my analysis is usually brilliant! As you pointed out in another thread, it was the iintroduction of Sinclair and Morrison [not McAuley] that made the difference in the game's flow.

Oh, and Iranian Cottager [and how we missed our own Iranian Cottager on Saturday] I said "that's better" NOT "that's good."
Wasn't trying to direct it at you, I just saw posts throughout the forum saying how we played well. Sorry for the confusion.

Not to worry; I spend much of my life in abject confusion.  092.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel