more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz injury

Started by sunburywhite, September 14, 2013, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: Holders on September 17, 2013, 09:01:08 AM

I would also be playing Dejagah for his understanding with Riether. It's things like that that makes a TEAM more than the sum of its parts.
[/quote]

+1 We need him back desperatley. He might be the answer to get us playing as a well drilled unit again. When we lost him last year the wheels fell off, as we lost our shape and balance

Pluto

Good to hear that he'll only be out 2-3 weeks. We're a better side when Ruiz is in the team and on form.

Holders

Quote from: Pluto on September 17, 2013, 09:44:16 AM
Good to hear that he'll only be out 2-3 weeks. We're a better side when Ruiz is in the team and on form.

There is no doubt about that, it's good to hear that it's not so serious.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

I just love your little dog picture
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

WhiteJC

Ruiz Injury Update

Following Bryan Ruiz's injury suffered in Saturday's draw with West Bromwich Albion, the Club is now able to provide an update on his progress.

Following an awkward landing as he contested an aerial ball, Bryan suffered an injury to his left ankle. He was assessed on Sunday and, despite swelling to his ankle, was able to walk with minimal symptoms.

He underwent an MRI scan on Monday which confirmed that it is an isolated ligament strain, with no clear fracture. The early signs suggest that the injury is better than first feared, although a recovery time cannot be estimated until the swelling has reduced.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/september/17/ruiz-injury-update

Lighthouse

Great news about Ruiz.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulhampete

Was he in the team when we won our only game of the season so far?

Lighthouse

Quote from: Fulhampete on September 17, 2013, 04:27:50 PM

What the game we dominated for 90 minutes and peppered Sunderlands goal? Oh no sorry I mean the iffy header as the only effort we had that lead to our goal. Still agree with those that think Ruiz is a good player once we stop asking him to defend in his own half. But he wasn't in that woeful display that lead to our only win so far.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Shredhead

I'm really chuffed that he's coming back soon and I'd love to see him played in the Costa Rica way (thanks, Hatter Don). Jol has a ' Plan B' , as demonstrated when Berbs was subbed on Saturday, but I'd like the CR way as that Plan B, our maybe even Plan A on occasion.
Pura vida.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 17, 2013, 04:35:40 PM
Quote from: Fulhampete on September 17, 2013, 04:27:50 PM

What the game we dominated for 90 minutes and peppered Sunderlands goal? Oh no sorry I mean the iffy header as the only effort we had that lead to our goal. Still agree with those that think Ruiz is a good player once we stop asking him to defend in his own half. But he wasn't in that woeful display that lead to our only win so far.
what was iffy about the header?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.