watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New boys will make the difference

Started by JackyFulham90, September 15, 2013, 04:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Better performance yesterday but I do strongly believe when we get Stekelenburg , Amorebieta , Parker , Taarabt & Brmt all settled & in the starting 11 fully fit we shall see a very decent Fulham side

Lighthouse

We have a very decent side already as little flashes yesterday showed. There is very little wrong that a less negative direction both on and off the field wouldn't cure to a certain point.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on September 15, 2013, 04:56:09 PM
Better performance yesterday but I do strongly believe when we get Stekelenburg , Amorebieta , Parker , Taarabt & Brmt all settled & in the starting 11 fully fit we shall see a very decent Fulham side

Dream on !.Better performance against the bottom club who had failed to  score before playing us and that improvement didn't last long, we have the players but they don't seem to have any idea or direction, it is like 10 strangers have met in the park sometimes and told to defend and no individual skills thank you, they seem so afraid to express themselves at all, kaca's runs were the only shining light yesterday but the team are so slow to get forward and support.

JBH

Quote from: epsomraver on September 15, 2013, 05:19:25 PM
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on September 15, 2013, 04:56:09 PM

Dream on !.Better performance against the bottom club who had failed to  score before playing us and that improvement didn't last long, we have the players but they don't seem to have any idea or direction, it is like 10 strangers have met in the park sometimes and told to defend and no individual skills thank you, they seem so afraid to express themselves at all, kaca's runs were the only shining light yesterday but the team are so slow to get forward and support.

So in your eyes Kasami did nothing yesterday

epsomraver

Where did I say that? my man of the match was Sidwell, Kaca and Kasami Parker and Reither ran them selves into the ground but achieved so little because they have no direction, there is no pace to the team as a whole, a player breaks but no one seems to want to break with them and support, crosses going begging, we are so pedestrian.

JBH

Quote from: epsomraver on September 15, 2013, 05:43:17 PM
Where did I say that? my man of the match was Sidwell, Kaca and Kasami Parker and Reither ran them selves into the ground but achieved so little because they have no direction, there is no pace to the team as a whole, a player breaks but no one seems to want to break with them and support, crosses going begging, we are so pedestrian.

Kacas runs were the only shinning light!!!!

epsomraver

Shining light means they stood out from the rest of the attacking we did, is that clear enough