more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Substitution

Started by The Swan, September 16, 2013, 09:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Substitution.
A lot of Fulham fans are unhappy with our manager. When he first came to our club I thought he would improve our team and standard of play. I am now thinking thay we have not improved in any way.
So far this season we score one goal away at Sunderland and win despite playing awful.
At home to Arsenal we were taken to the cleaners. We are losing the game 0-3 and our manager in the 75 minute takes off Sidwell and brings on Karagounis. A midfielder for a midfielder when we needed to score three goals ( I know we did score one ) Jol should have brought on another forward.
Last Saturday we were winning 1-0 and Ruiz had to be taken off and Jol brought on Duff when he should have brought on Karagounis to make the midfield more solid.
Jol needs to make better use of our subs.
The Swan

Matt Inglis

I have felt on a lot of occasions that Jol could make substitutions earlier when we have looked shaky.
It's definitely not my main issue, but I agree.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Lighthouse

When he had to take off Ruiz I hoped he would bring on an attacking player like Tarrabt to stretch and give West Brom something else to think at. But he brings on Duff. Jol we must realise is a safety, no going forward, rather negative ideas man. It does work sometimes and several fans support this type of football.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope